Tried Ramadan for a day.

I had raman today too

mariekeyesramen-56e593233df78c5ba0573041-jpg.853141
{<redford}

I had ramaine a few days back.

The-Leaf-And-Clay-Lettuce.jpg

I've been doing one meal a day 6 of 7 days for a bit now. Later at night. But I drink water and black coffee all day. I'm interested to see how terrible it would be without beverages.
you an OMAD n1gga

Man, you muslim guys are crazy. I did this for today only, and I’m all fucked up. How you guys are able to go to work and work out with 100% intensity is beyond what I can fathom

They don't. They reserve their energy.

Thread would be more interesting if you tried Jihad for a day

I block from where I live there used to be a driving school named Jihad Driving School...

The interesting part to me is true Muslims also read the entire Qur'an during the 30 days. If you follow Sharia Law to a T, you will come out of Ramadan a much better person.

I doubt that....

I've been doing one meal a day 6 of 7 days for a bit now. Later at night. But I drink water and black coffee all day. I'm interested to see how terrible it would be without beverages.
Same boat, Pretty much every day for last 2years.
Not going back either. Eating in the day feel groggy, even if it's keto or all protein.

Works for me perfectly. Still eat alotta food but just dinner 7 or 8ish & snack around midnight or so before I crash.

They don't. They reserve their energy.
Most of us do but some people who play school sports still do practices like my younger cousin. In fact in the football season which is in the fall the Dearborn, Michigan Football team was still doing practices.

I just went 8 days without eating anything and hardly drinking anything. I wouldn’t recommend it.

An 8 day fast is tough and brings some benefits ime.
That said, without water or black coffee, I think that would suck much worse & be problematic.

Eliminating hydration may be hurting oneself or not getting full benefits I'd venture.

That said, without water or black coffee, I think that would suck much worse & be problematic.

Eliminating hydration may be hurting oneself or not getting full benefits I'd venture.

Yeah, it was more like lost my appetite. Didn’t feel like eating. Today I figured I should eat though and drank a bunch of water. I wasn’t really worried about fasting benefits.

Same boat, Pretty much every day for last 2years.
Not going back either. Eating in the day feel groggy, even if it's keto or all protein.

Works for me perfectly. Still eat alotta food but just dinner 7 or 8ish & snack around midnight or so before I crash.

I cheat like fuck on Sundays bud. Like fuck! Two meals and dessert. But yeah I feel like I'm always running hot, burning the stuff that needs to burn and I can't even really work out. When I can I'll probably drop to @Solid size and be all muscle.

I've done three many times. It feels fantastic. Just water and black coffee. When I do eat it's just because I'm concerned about going longer. I'm gonna try a 7 day in a bit.

I cheat like fuck on Sundays bud. Like fuck! Two meals and dessert. But yeah I feel like I'm always running hot, burning the stuff that needs to burn and I can't even really work out. When I can I'll probably drop to @Solid size and be all muscle.
I'm fat now like one fiddy

Wake up early. Workout stuff face. Chill all day. At night eat. Or wake up early eat. Drink water. Chill all day/work then workout at night and then eat after. Ideally you take some time off work or work from home etc

I'm fat now like one fiddy

Yeah that would be another 35 pounds and I bet my doctor would advise against it. 6'4 150 pounds though, that'd be one hell of a BMI.

The crazy part about Ramadan is the water. I may give it a try in the future though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back