Tried Ramadan for a day.

Lost my appetite.
I do. Were you at least on meal replacement drinks like Ensure or whatever?
I went 3 days just forgetting to eat, fell into a wall when I got up and husband MADE me, he was pretty close to tears worried so I forced something down. I couldn't imagine 8 days. I always have protein shakes at hand now.

I believe they just see the Pig as filthy animal too which they are rolling and in mud n shit but that's just me riffing.
They are really clean. They wallow in mud because it cools them down not having any sweat glands. They won't sleep in poo though, they're actually really clean.

They are really clean. They wallow in mud because it cools them down not having any sweat glands. They won't sleep in poo though, they're actually really clean.
I'm supposed to believe someone who can't remember to eat for three days? <LikeReally5>

I do. Were you at least on meal replacement drinks like Ensure or whatever?
I went 3 days just forgetting to eat, fell into a wall when I got up and husband MADE me, he was pretty close to tears worried so I forced something down. I couldn't imagine 8 days. I always have protein shakes at hand now.

That’s brutal. He must’ve been pretty freaked out seeing that.

I never had any meal replacement or anything. Just didn’t eat and hardly drinking anything. Just wasn’t into it.

That’s brutal. He must’ve been pretty freaked out seeing that.

I never had any meal replacement or anything. Just didn’t eat and hardly drinking anything. Just wasn’t into it.
Stress related?

Very much so. Fasting is easy when stress and shit take over lol.
At least I've lost the few pounds of Covid weight doing 12 hours 6 days a week freaking out every day recently, so every cloud :D
I only eat in the evenings really, unless my boss won't take no for an answer and makes me go eat when they've bought pizza or whatever in.
But don't do 8 days again!!

I own 2 pigs, @fingercuffs right.
They really don't sleep in their shit, unless you make them by being a lazy keeper.
The pigs get a bad rep.
all i did was make a judgement on how they are viewed i clearly stated i wasn't sure the exact reason

So ya'll can
[<diva4}

Back