Tried Ramadan for a day.

Romo Gracie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man, you muslim guys are crazy. I did this for today only, and I’m all fucked up. How you guys are able to go to work and work out with 100% intensity is beyond what I can fathom. The first drops of water felt like the best Cognac I’ve ever tasted.
Respect to you guys. I will try a whole month next year.

I did it five years in a row when I dated a Muslim girl in singapore.

I got up at 430 to eat then work out, I dropped down to like 155/165 which was way to skinny for me

sounds hard but after a couple days you get used to it

Man, you muslim guys are crazy. I did this for today only, and I’m all fucked up. How you guys are able to go to work and work out with 100% intensity is beyond what I can fathom. The first drops of water felt like the best Cognac I’ve ever tasted.

But.... why?

Is it not just fasting for a day, rather than Ramadan for a day? Pretty sure there are other things that encompass what Ramadan is about than just not eating.

Like buying a random tree and putting it in your house for a day doesn't mean you did Christmas.

I am Muslim and I take 5 weeks free from work.

As workout I walk in a Forrest and do Chin Ups at home.

I thought you could drink water during the day. That sucks.

I've been doing one meal a day 6 of 7 days for a bit now. Later at night. But I drink water and black coffee all day. I'm interested to see how terrible it would be without beverages.

They can eat as much as they want after sundown. Some go crazy with the night eating and wind up gaining weight. The thing is that there are studies showing that more prolonged fasting has benefits (usually starting around 24 hours), causing cells to regenerate. But I don't expect this type of on/off fasting having any benefits, lack of water during the day doesn't seem great either.

The interesting part to me is true Muslims also read the entire Qur'an during the 30 days. If you follow Sharia Law to a T, you will come out of Ramadan a much better person.

Ramadan was a pain in the ass overseas. Damn dudes would step up their attacks on us despite starving all day for a month. Green Day's Wake Me Up When September Ends became Wake Me Up When Ramadan Ends in 05.

Ramadan was a pain in the ass overseas. Damn dudes would step up their attacks on us despite starving all day for a month. Green Day's Wake Me Up When September Ends became Wake Me Up When Ramadan Ends in 05.

It's understandable that they're pissed off at the world.

Back