Haha finally

i still miss my gold belt. goes so much better with my av lol.

You send a dick pic to a mod and a belt is given based on size and shape. You'll notice I'm a blackbelt

Yeah?
It must not have been that impressive.

I got my Red-belt today lol. I’m sure this gets deleted or moved in less than five minutes but whatever. I’ve only ever posted in UFC discussion, and yeah my account is 2011 but I was lurking since 07’, this is the only forum I’ve ever been involved in my whole life. I was 17 when I discovered Sherdog and I’m 33 with a 6-month old girl now. I haven’t made any legit friends on here but there’s a lot of posters I like:
@rear naked ankle pick @Randy Fandy Fo Fanders
@StonedLemur to name a few lol.

Also shoutout to those guys who offer to shoop our AVs every Halloween and Xmas, you guys rock.

Anyway that’s all, flame away Sherbros.
<209Bitch>
Hey man we're the same age. I also have a Lil one but he's just over a year now! Congrats

I got my Red-belt today lol. I’m sure this gets deleted or moved in less than five minutes but whatever. I’ve only ever posted in UFC discussion, and yeah my account is 2011 but I was lurking since 07’, this is the only forum I’ve ever been involved in my whole life. I was 17 when I discovered Sherdog and I’m 33 with a 6-month old girl now. I haven’t made any legit friends on here but there’s a lot of posters I like:
@rear naked ankle pick @Randy Fandy Fo Fanders
@StonedLemur to name a few lol.

Also shoutout to those guys who offer to shoop our AVs every Halloween and Xmas, you guys rock.

Anyway that’s all, flame away Sherbros.
<209Bitch>

If leftists had their way on Sherdog they would swap out the red belt for a rainbow belt. Be happy that it's still red.

Back