Haha finally

Im not asking you to call me sir ya nut, its my thing I don't want it to be yours ;)
I only call you sir as derogatory word. As ive mentioned, My father MADE me call him sir. So it offends me that you call me sir. My guess is your were never a Military brat.

You know I love you brother ;)
4th-doctor-who.gif

I only call you sir as derogatory word. As ive mentioned, My father MADE me call him sir. So it offends me that you call me sir. My guess is your were never a Military brat.

A military brat...no.
I was raised by good people however.

Don't say your sorry, just stop calling me sir.

Honestly I say it in my real life, I say it on here...gonna be hard to stop saying something I've been saying most of my life.

Honestly I say it in my real life, I say it on here...gonna be hard to stop saying something I've been saying most of my life.
The funny thing is, ive said this to you over 2 years ago, since you joined. I am not sure if i can dig it up, but theres a reply where i said don't call me sir, my father was sir. Its not against the rules, but in my eyes is like calling someone the N word. So just understand when you call me it, i take offense, and will have a negative response.

That said, i generally like you and your posts.

The funny thing is, ive said this to you over 2 years ago, since you joined. I am not sure if i can dig it up, but theres a reply where i said don't call me sir, my father was sir. Its not against the rules, but in my eyes is like calling someone the N word. So just understand when you call me it, i take offense, and will have a negative response.

That said, i generally like you and your posts.

Yeah, you should probably block me if its that serious.

You got it Mam.

Here's a huge difference, you're going out of your way to say some dumb shit and trying to "offend" me which is funny.

You're offended by something I say everyday lol.

I've been here for 20yrs and all messages combined I'm still not a black belt. I've come to the conclusion that I'm a can.
donald-sutherland-goddamn-disappointment.gif

Nah, never blocked anyone in 14 years, not gonna start now.
I currently have 15 people blocked. It's either that or get banned.

I've been here for 20yrs and all messages combined I'm still not a black belt. I've come to the conclusion that I'm a can.
donald-sutherland-goddamn-disappointment.gif
Why would you think that your posts on this account would combine with your posts from your previous account(s)? You're not a black belt because that takes 5,000 posts and you've only made 4,288 on this account. You make only 1 post a day on average. At that rate, it's gonna take you almost 2 more years to get a black belt. Speed up.

I got my Red-belt today lol. I’m sure this gets deleted or moved in less than five minutes but whatever. I’ve only ever posted in UFC discussion, and yeah my account is 2011 but I was lurking since 07’, this is the only forum I’ve ever been involved in my whole life. I was 17 when I discovered Sherdog and I’m 33 with a 6-month old girl now. I haven’t made any legit friends on here but there’s a lot of posters I like:
@rear naked ankle pick @Randy Fandy Fo Fanders
@StonedLemur to name a few lol.

Also shoutout to those guys who offer to shoop our AVs every Halloween and Xmas, you guys rock.

Anyway that’s all, flame away Sherbros.
<209Bitch>
dana-white-clap.gif

Back