Haha finally

I have nights to myself and I don't watch TV.
I also enjoy good conversation.
Don’t let anyone shame you for how you spend your time! If this is your only social/social media outlet then 70k post ain’t shit. I’d guess you were polite in 69.8k of those

Don’t let anyone shame you for how you spend your time! If this is your only social/social media outlet then 70k post ain’t shit. I’d guess you were polite in 69.8k of those

Lol thanks brother.
Maybe 42k, as i only have 44k posts.

I've been testy lately ;)

I also don't look at it as shaming, as they don't know how I spend my time sir.
Makes sense to inform them in my eyes.

Thanks guys!

I will endeavour to try it.

Here's the best way to eat it imo.
Out peanut butter on one side, fluff on the other and put a little butter in a frying pan and fry both sides like a grilled cheese....fucking phenomenal sir.

Sekiro is my Holy Grail game!!! It’s so good, 300plus hrs and doing the complete boss run completely through no DoH cheese is my highest gaming honor
I’m on my 10th playthrough, never played fromsoftware games before Sekiro. Most satisfying completion of any game I’ve ever played.

Here's the best way to eat it imo.
Out peanut butter on one side, fluff on the other and put a little butter in a frying pan and fry both sides like a grilled cheese....fucking phenomenal sir.

<RomeroSalute>

will do sir.

had heard of them only on Sopranos, lol. Will try using your method for sure.

51c0db35-e27b-45fe-859b-450ca75e32a6_text.gif

I’m on my 10th playthrough, never played fromsoftware games before Sekiro. Most satisfying completion of any game I’ve ever played.
My first From also, I have since played the catalogue of DS3 DeSremake, Bloodborne and Elden Ring! All very worth it

Seriously… How many hours a day do you spend here? Nearly 70k posts in two years. You’re one dedicated poster, SherBrospeh.
He’s just spreading the love lol

The way you call everyone sir is so endearing lol, for some reason reminds me of Tiny Tim, he used to speak of other musicians with sub reverence and respect.

images (1).jpeglol

He’s a weird guy but he had a true appreciation for music, and actually recorded a lot of music and played a lot of venues way back in the day. He never got a lot of respect himself unfortunately.

I was really into him as a kid because he was so different, never hated on him to be honest.

The way you call everyone sir is so endearing lol, for some reason reminds me of Tiny Tim, he used to speak of other musicians with sub reverence and respect.
I hate it. I wish he would stop calling me sir. My father was sir, and he made me call him sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back