Media Tom Aspinall (good lad) cries after winning $50,000 bonus

3 POTN bonuses in 4 fights.

He seems a really great guy, and if that's just sheer gratitude for the recognition and the respect, that's amazing to see!

Hopefully he has a pretty solid bank balance by now, and has changed the lives of his closest friends and family.

GOATspinal makin it rain baby

You think he'd be used to winning bonuses at this point. He got a bonus for 3/4 of this fights so far.
Its probably all in the moment he found out yknow?
He was probably on a super high when they hit him w that. Maybe he wasnt expecting to get it this time,or really had plans for that money and knows now he will achieve it.

I am just guessing that it sinks in what he can do with that money to help himself or the people he loves and I am sure it really means a lot to him, knowing he's going to be able to do that.

Reactions: HHJ
Seems like a good guy, but lost a ton of respect for him, what a pussy to cry for that lmao

I think brunson deserved a bonus, but Aspinall did great, obviously.

50.000 means 15.000 or less...after all deductions

He is only 28, won three fights inside a year, and got 50k on top twice.

Even if he is still on 10/10 thats still 160k plus like 12k extra from Venum. 172k is a lot of money for a young person and he is probably making a lot more than that.

Good for him. I hope he invests some of the extra money from bonuses wisely.

50.000 means 15.000 or less...after all deductions

You clearly know nothing about costs and taxes. Nevada has no state income tax. The federal tax on that is around $5K.

Tom is a perfect example of what's wrong with mma pay on the fighters side.

Exciting guy in a division desperately lacking stars. Boringest interview ever. Nothing against Tom. Seems like an awesome guy and phenomenal fighter but they have to understand there is an entertainment side to this sport. He's crying over 50k but he could make a hell of a lot more if he got some mic skills and got people hyped for his next one. I bash Conor but he understands this better than anyone.

Back