Media Tom Aspinall (good lad) cries after winning $50,000 bonus

Seems like a good guy, but lost a ton of respect for him, what a pussy to cry for that lmao

Your ton of respect? He's a pussy?

His give a fuck - o meter:

fuck-meter-idgaf.gif

Crying isn't a sign of weakness. Many top athletes cry.

Wanna see your record and how your career is going.

Oh wait... You're a pussy that won't ever compete.

Hopefully he has a pretty solid bank balance by now, and has changed the lives of his closest friends and family.

This is how fighters get broke. lol Just ask Woodley. He shouldn't have to be supporting his friends and not his family, except his own house hold or if any other family member really can't take do it themselves or is in real need. Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but a lot of people seem to have this kind of free loading attitude when they know someone who's making a name for him/herself. Also, no way he has earned enough to change the lives of the people around him except the standard family support.

he's thinking about all the coke he will be able to score

I like Tom he’s a very talented prospect and seems like a good dude. Hope he can carry this momentum further.

He is only 28, won three fights inside a year, and got 50k on top twice.

Even if he is still on 10/10 thats still 160k plus like 12k extra from Venum. 172k is a lot of money for a young person and he is probably making a lot more than that.

Good for him. I hope he invests some of the extra money from bonuses wisely.
tbf there's taxes and he has to pay his team. and there's training costs like nutrition, recovery etc. He's also married and has three children.

And this is the UFC, the NBA/NFL of MMA.

I always like to see bonuses go to fighters for whom they will actually make a real difference. Someone making 200k gets a 50k bonus, that’s nice. Someone making 12/12 gets a 50k bonus, that’s potentially life changing.

Really likeable guy and fighter. He looked slick, again - Spivac isn't an easy bloke to finish.

I love it. I hope the UFC continues to promote these stories. Let the entire world know their top 15 ranked "independent contractors" cry over 50k. The Carlos Felipes and Parker Porters of the HW community will flock to this "sport" in no time.

Back