Tom Aspinall browses Sherdog confirmed

If Tom is reading this just know Curtis is going to KO you stiff
Chris_Curtis.png

you can't just magically scale fighters up and down ofc, but smaller fighters have the vastly superior skillset and are almost always more proven against different style match ups, this has been true since the wec
The cube-square rule says that if we blew up Mighty Mouse to Aspinall's size, Mouse would lose when his knee explodes.

That is if Tom's doesn't explode first. It has done that before, to be fair

Tom PM me. I will defend you whether you are a giraffe or the monkey. I'm with you.

you can't just magically scale fighters up and down ofc, but smaller fighters have the vastly superior skillset and are almost always more proven against different style match ups, this has been true since the wec
<TrumpWrong1>According to a Sherbro on another thread, Derrick Lewis is a better fighter than Volk because he can beat up Volk if they fight rn.

Sorry, bud, I dont make the rules.

Join the Parker Porter warwagon or get left behind. He is going to demolish everyone below LHW and become GOAT.

Chris_Curtis.png

The cube-square rule says that if we blew up Mighty Mouse to Aspinall's size, Mouse would lose when his knee explodes.

That is if Tom's doesn't explode first. It has done that before, to be fair
A Ngannou sized Mighty Mouse who retains all of his speed and skills is basically a real life super hero.

I mean, he's right. I've always thought P4P conversations were dumb. There's just no way you can fairly compare a flyweight to a heavyweight. Oh, what if the HW could take his power to FW? Well, obviously he'd be ragdolling the shit out of everyone but that's obviously not possible. Oh, what if the FW could take his speed and agility to HW? Well, obviously he'd be running circles around all the HWs making them look like plodding oafs but that's obviously not possible either. So WTF are we even talking about?

<TrumpWrong1>According to a Sherbro on another thread, Derrick Lewis is a better fighter than Volk because he can beat up Volk if they fight rn.

Sorry, bud, I dont make the rules.

Join the Parker Porter warwagon or get left behind. He is going to demolish everyone below LHW and become GOAT.
masterclass mick parkin sleeps prime Aldo and DJ

Back