Time really does heal all wounds. Ronda's reputation is making a comeback:

Ronda is gonna be the biggest female wrestler ever & a all time great & hall of famer in 3 different sports she doesn't need to be in mma forum dwellers that eat cheetos & worship cheal sonnen good grace's

wwe hof means even less than ufc. you do know pete rose is in the wwe hof.

The way that she left mma without a word to her fans. You know, the people who made her so popular. It was one of the most pitiful displays in sports.

It was like a bully scene from a movie. The way she acted towards Tate and the "don't cry" stuff. Then she loses and cries. Come on. Is this an episode of Family Matters or something? Tonight on a very special episode Laura stands up to her bully Ronda.

She went from a credible athlete to a circus act.

If she's happy with that then who gives a shit.

She's still a credible athlete. Olympic medalist in Judo. Tons of accomplishments in mma. The game evolved with Edmund as her coach and it passed her by. Big deal. Now she's into other things...and shes killing it.

You do realize Ronda's nickname 'Rowdy' originated from Roddy Piper right? WWE has always been in the cards for her. I'm happy she is doing what she wants and loving life also.

I wonder if Khabib will choose to go the Ronda route after Conor destroys his face. I can't wait to see the shoops afterwards lol.

I am a big Ronda fan and I wouldn’t agree. It’s amazing to me that she is the “answer” to this question but without a doubt the most hated fighter, by fans and media, is Ronda without a doubt.

She has moved on and is still doing well in life and in her post mma career that sherdog told me was over...but she is still the most hated fighter and I don’t see anyone taking that title from her anytime soon. Time heals all wounds but mma fans will never let it go.

As others have said, she has ended up where she belongs.

Even back in 2013/14, amidst the hype from guys like Rogan, more astute analysts like Cruz, Stann and Sonnen could highlight her weaknesses. She always had holes in her game - namely that she was hittable and that head and arm takedowns can leave your back exposed (as we saw in the Carmoushe fight).

The saving grace for Rousey was that the competition was very, very poor.

Ronda obviously likes being a champion and she's very good at the commercial side of it - someone to represent, publicize and carry the sport - be the poster girl. That's not something everyone is cut out for. Many champions in MMA just take a belt home and close the blinds for a year or more. That's no good for the sport.

When Ronda competes, people care. She invests so much of her own emotion into being the best fans can't help but get emotional too. Sure, a lot of people - particularly adult men it seems, hated her, but she had fans too - particularly teenage girls. That brought a new demographic to the UFC. Many were in tears when she lost.

With so much emotion invested into being #1 and the cold reality of her losses, it's understandable that she could never go back to being just another girl in the division. She had to seek pastures new. Her movie career had simultaneously been damaged, so enter the WWE. An avenue strangely somewhere between sports and movies where its fans live mostly in a bubble or are only too eager to suspend their disbelief that she is still 'the baddest woman on the planet'. The WWE is where she belongs.

I mean good for you, but Ronda’s new job has her looking at her best. You’re just posting old pics of a girl who used to be fat (for like 2 months) because your little feelings are still hurt that she wasn’t super nice to a few opponents, and said some arrogant things.
Which is fine, but I think the overall hate is starting to fade.
Still... regardless of how this thread started out<{CMPALM}>

She’s not an active fighter, what’s there to hate? I guarantee you if she were to fight again, the hate could come back.

Sherdog will always hate Ronda because she's a pretty girl and everyone here is a virgin.

I'm not a fan, but she's literally never had a boring fight. Her attitude put me off. That whole thing with Caraway put me off. She said she could tap him out, then acted like victim when he said he what would really happen if they fought.

I mean good for you, but Ronda’s new job has her looking at her best. You’re just posting old pics of a girl who used to be fat (for like 2 months)
Ronda-Rousey-WWE-victory_Hauser-770x689.jpg

Ronda-Rousey-1006141.jpg

Eh, not really. It stems from her genuinely believing the full extent of her hype, shitting on various people for various reasons, some more valid than others(Floyd, Arianny/DNB, Miesha, Holly, Bethe, Cyborg, etc), and being one of the sorest losers in the history of MMA.

I remember her talking shit about Tito Ortiz, basically just repeating all the things Dana would say, and their paths had not even crossed in mma. Just really showed lack of original thought. Even her gimmick in wrestling is not original—“rowdy”, “four horsewomen”. She didn’t come up with any of those ideas lol.

wwe hof means even less than ufc. you do know pete rose is in the wwe hof.
yet she's making sheds load more money than she was in the UFC.
She's making more than 90% of the male UFC roster from pretend wrestling.
Not white knighting her. Just mocking all these sad cases sitting here posting images of her being kicked or punched in a fight.
I mean, it does take some courage to begin with entering an octagon for a real fight. When she took two beatings she knew it wasn't for her. Simple as.
How many of these sherdoggers would even get in a cage to begin with?

Ronda is gonna be the biggest female wrestler ever & a all time great & hall of famer in 3 different sports she doesn't need to be in mma forum dwellers that eat cheetos & worship cheal sonnen good grace's
Admit it, you like Cheetos too

The man here speaks the truth guys

and im not even kidding

Back