Time really does heal all wounds. Ronda's reputation is making a comeback:

She went from a credible athlete to a circus act.

If she's happy with that then who gives a shit.

According to a small minority internet trolls. The other 99% consider her a former Olympic medalist who won and defended her title several times in MMA. She had a lot of holes in her game and fought in a weak division, but she was still successful.

Ronda can be obnoxious at times, but people's unwillingness to credit her for her athletic accomplishments on this board is beyond ridiculous. You guys seem to struggle seperating emotions and facts.

You're too dumb to understand what I'm saying so I can't help you.
Yeah I'm too dumb, to realize how many people watch her to see her lose after TUF...I don't see some kind of peak there, so who is dumb here? You trying to find some kind of nonexistant punishment she received after TUF, but it's not here, there is no karma. She lost twice but made millions, what kind of karma is this?

comeback implies that it was ever good to begin with.

I mean good for you, but Ronda’s new job has her looking at her best. You’re just posting old pics of a girl who used to be fat (for like 2 months) because your little feelings are still hurt that she wasn’t super nice to a few opponents, and said some arrogant things.
Which is fine, but I think the overall hate is starting to fade.
Still... regardless of how this thread started out<{CMPALM}>
its not starting to fade. she was always a retarded cunt and will forever be remembered as a retarded cunt.

Please. For the love of God. Stop talking about this girl on these forums.

Go to the WWE and fanboy forums and have at it.

Ronda is GOAT and best thing since sliced bread.

All of us, who dislike her are just a bunch of bitter virgin nerds who live in our moms basements!

people still butthurt cause she legit doesnt like Miesha Tate

Rouse was effing amazing. Loved her, every fight was great! Win or lose she brought it.

ronda rousey is one of the most accomplished humans in the 21st century: olympic medalist, ufc champion, wwe champion, pop culture icon, hosted SNL, best selling author, mainstream film actor, and a diaz bro in a beautiful fucking body

haters will hate - yes she lost to amanda nunes and holly holm, but when all three are retired, ronda will be happy and successfull while nunes and holm have to teach kid's classes to make a living

RONDA BLESS

it was probably like just a few months before McGregor was the biggest thing in the UFC, but for a moment, the biggest star was Ronda Rousey. And boy was she disliked. And I’m a huge fan, but I know being a fan around these parts was way uncool.
And every thread was just the Holm kick.
But I think it’s finally starting to relax, and I think that’s nice. Ronda is gone from MMA and doing something I don’t follow, but it seems like she’s doing pretty well at it, so good for her.
Not that many mma fighters leave a real legacy, so it’s good to see one that actually did finally get their respect.
I’m expecting about 33% percent of responses be the Holm kick or Nunez highlight, so that’s the over/under

she's gone, but their whiteknights still make the occasional threads... like this one.
<JagsKiddingMe>

maxresdefault.jpg

Nope.
Oh oh leftist beta male cuck located.
Do you know how insecure you have to be to post the most predictable response to a pro-Ronda thread just for 'likes' ?

she's gone, but their whiteknights still make the occasional threads... like this one.
<JagsKiddingMe>

you're like that guy who thinks it's "gay" to like a band like the Beatles or Billy Joel in order to prove to the world how alpha and masculine you are.

if anything, it's those who discredit Ronda's accomplishments because of their own insecurites who are the beta males.

Oh oh leftist beta male cuck located.
Do you know how insecure you have to be to post the most predictable response to a pro-Ronda thread just for 'likes' ?
Only an idiot would bring politics into this.

Dumb Ronda fans...sad.

Nothing against her but they will cheer anything in pro wrestling...not the best barometer.

Last edited:
you're like that guy who thinks it's "gay" to like a band like the Beatles or Billy Joel in order to prove to the world how alpha and masculine you are.

if anything, it's those who discredit Ronda's accomplishments because of their own insecurites who are the beta males.
LOl, nah, kid.
You are who brings her up then starts screaming
2h4qab.jpg

She's irrelevant, kid.
She shouldn't even be allowed in this forum, as she is not an UFC fighter anymore.

Thinly veiled troll thread to invite Ronda bashing.

Nice try, small fry.

LOl, nah, kid.

It is frustrating how having a remotely intelligent conversation about Ronda and her contribution to WMMA is completely rejected although without her there would be no WMMA. She may not go down as the greatest skilled female fighter of all time, but she was for her era and she is the most accomplished. I can't fault her for being more dominant than her peers. It's a standard we don't apply to Michael Jordan or Tyson or Tiger. We simply admit them as one of the greatest.

Back