Time really does heal all wounds. Ronda's reputation is making a comeback:

She has become somewhat irrelevant to MMA fans and isn't talked about very much.

If that makes her fans happy so be it.

Her reputation wouldn’t have been trashed if she handled her losses the way Dominick Cruz did and tried to learn from them. She would have had a redeeming factor to her. Even some of her haters would come around to her (even though they wouldn’t admit it now)

But nope, she had to handle both losses in the ABSOLUTELY worst way possible.

This thread was last week. TS has been hybernating

BC3C5543-A202-4C34-B097-4DBBD7C903EF.jpeg 40556881-58BC-47E6-A2AB-BF121355AB04.jpeg CB18871C-0D4F-4B49-8AE7-185DAED363B0.jpeg

Her reputation wouldn’t have been trashed if she handled her losses the way Dominick Cruz did and tried to learn from them. She would have had a redeeming factor to her. Even some of her haters would come around to her (even though they wouldn’t admit it now)

But nope, she had to handle both losses in the ABSOLUTELY worst way possible.
Your'e delusional af, and looking for more to hate.
Yeah just like Dominick and what he learned? How to stay in shadows and then ask for title shot when Cody was destroyed by TJ, twice?
Conor was superhumble when Nate choke him out and how it ended, did it stop hate? nope. these theories are hilarious.
There's more examples that being humble in deafet, when you were trashtalking before fight, not helping, and many, when making things even worse.

But I think it’s finally starting to relax, and I think that’s nice. Ronda is gone from MMA and doing something I don’t follow, but it seems like she’s doing pretty well at it, so good for her.
It's "starting to relax" because she's not relevant in MMA anymore, not because her reputation has been restored in the eyes of Sherdoggers.

Just four months ago she said that it was a privilege to hear her speak.

Wendell-Pierce-Shaking-My-Head.gif

Rhonda's appearance on TUF was the beginning of the end of her mainstream popularity. She came across as a childish, entitled, mentally unstable shitbag. Then when people started to sour on her she took on the attitude of "fuck you haters I'm the greatest" which sent her popularity into an even greater tailspin. It all came to a head when she acted like such a cunt leading up the Holly Holm fight. It made her KO loss orgasmicly enjoyable.

Some will say that the hate was in response to how she behaved after the loss but that's bullshit. We hated her well before that. Her depressed looney behavior after getting ktfo was just icing on the cake.

Well let's call a spade a spade.I don't know much about the WWF but obviously respect them as athletes. However, pressure now comes as a non factor for Rousey.Her name alone brings a legion of new fans to a sport where they've already handed her their " title".
Right now, life is obviously good for Ronda and good for her.
When they ask her to start performing some of these extremely athletic maneuvers,- we'll see how that goes (if they even ask her to)

The hate for Ronda on here has always been way over the top.

As someone who was overjoyed to see her humbled by Holly, the wrath she has faced on the internet since is actually embarrassing.

She's a bit of a bitch and hypocrite, but its not like shes an evil person, or done anything bad. After a while it gets old. But it's easy to talk shit about her for likes, I suppose.

Say what you want but she never folded in the cage. She deserves some respect for that whether you like her as a person or not.

Rhonda's appearance on TUF was the beginning of the end of her mainstream popularity. She came across as a childish, entitled, mentally unstable shitbag. Then when people started to sour on her she took on the attitude of "fuck you haters I'm the greatest" which sent her popularity into an even greater tailspin. It all came to a head when she acted like such a cunt leading up the Holly Holm fight. It made her KO loss orgasmicly enjoyable.

Some will say that the hate was in response to how she behaved after the loss but that's bullshit. We hated her well before that. Her depressed looney behavior after getting ktfo was just icing on the cake.
Really?PPV sales say otherwise. Next delsional af.

February 23, 2013 Ronda Rousey vs. Liz Carmouche UFC 157 450,000
December 28, 2013 Ronda Rousey vs. Miesha Tate (co) UFC 168 1,025,000
February 22, 2014 Ronda Rousey vs. Sara McMann UFC 170 375,000
July 5, 2014 Ronda Rousey vs. Alexis Davis (co) UFC 175 545,000
February 28, 2015 Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano UFC 184 600,000
August 1, 2015 Ronda Rousey vs. Bethe Correia UFC 190 900,000
November 15, 2015 Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm UFC 193 1,100,000
December 30, 2016 Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey UFC 207 1,100,000

wwe hof means even less than ufc. you do know pete rose is in the wwe hof.
Pete Rose is in the WWE HOF because he was given a lifetime ban from the MLB HOF, for betting on the team he was managing post-retirement as a (1st ballot HOF worthy) player.

I understand your point though.

I watch Brock Lesnar PPVs.

And it's not because I like the piece of shit

I watch Brock Lesnar PPVs.

And it's not because I like the piece of shit
So what?
How exactly it's connected with your theory that bad behavior of Ronda during TUF, was beginning of the end of her mainstream popularity, lol.

So what?
How exactly it's connected with your theory that bad behavior of Ronda during TUF, was beginning of the end of her mainstream popularity, lol.

You're too dumb to understand what I'm saying so I can't help you.

Still one of my happiest moments watching the UFC.

You can say what you want but she really had this coming. She was unbearable. She manufactured her own fall.

Say what you will about our current poster diva, but McG knows how to separate his life and his career, and can handle a loss.

People watched to see her lose imo.

Certain fighters have Hate Brigades.

Can't say they haven't earned them is some respects or they aren't just deserts . However, it is amusing that some are so possessed of something so intangible.

Back