Time really does heal all wounds. Ronda's reputation is making a comeback:

I do not hate RR. Does not change the fact that she is an embarrassment to professional athletes everywhere and clearly demonstrated how truly awful wmma is. She also seems highly unlikable. Hopefully she sticks to entertaining 12 year olds in her current job.

No they weren't. Competition was terrible. She was just the best of the worst for five minutes.

Making a comeback how? She left the sport in complete and utter disgrace. I don’t give a shit about WWE anymore. I’m not 13 years old.

And she doesn’t even represent her former career in a way that is even remotely respectable. For example when she does interviews it is basically forbidden to ask her any questions about her fighting career. If you try she acts like a fucking cunt about it. She’s a piece of work.

No they weren't. Competition was terrible. She was just the best of the worst for five minutes.

You know the second time that she fought Tate I thought she showed some pretty well-rounded skills. However she was quickly exposed as someone that does not react well at all to getting hit, and quite frankly can’t take a punch. So yeah the competition pretty much sucked that she dominated.

I mean good for you, but Ronda’s new job has her looking at her best. You’re just posting old pics of a girl who used to be fat (for like 2 months) because your little feelings are still hurt that she wasn’t super nice to a few opponents, and said some arrogant things.
Which is fine, but I think the overall hate is starting to fade.
Still... regardless of how this thread started out<{CMPALM}>
She isnt even wrestling anymore... she quit to have babies keep up sherbro. Honda is done , quits at everything.

Randomly bumping this, by now, with all the Conor noobs, a lot of people don’t hate her at all, she’s just someone they’ve heard of and they’ve heard that it was funny when she lost, but they don’t hate her the way this forum truly hated her in 2015

i read back what i posted in this thread, and i stand by it haha.

by the way, i'm gonna be moving to your neck of the woods in denver next summer. am thinking around capital hill, or city park/city park-west area. i like being next to big parks. any other neighborhoods that you'd recommend?

Back