Time really does heal all wounds. Ronda's reputation is making a comeback:

LiLoMMA

Lindsay Lohan's party belt
@Black
Reaction score
it was probably like just a few months before McGregor was the biggest thing in the UFC, but for a moment, the biggest star was Ronda Rousey. And boy was she disliked. And I’m a huge fan, but I know being a fan around these parts was way uncool.
And every thread was just the Holm kick.
But I think it’s finally starting to relax, and I think that’s nice. Ronda is gone from MMA and doing something I don’t follow, but it seems like she’s doing pretty well at it, so good for her.
Not that many mma fighters leave a real legacy, so it’s good to see one that actually did finally get their respect.
I’m expecting about 33% percent of responses be the Holm kick or Nunez highlight, so that’s the over/under

maxresdefault.jpg

Nope.

She went from a credible athlete to a circus act.

If she's happy with that then who gives a shit.

Oh, that’s actually good. I don’t recognize that many posters, but I do remember you, you’re one of the most sad and delusional posters of this website. Nice to see you outside of a Conor thread, you obsessed pos

Oh, that’s actually good. I don’t recognize that many posters, but I do remember you, you’re one of the most sad and delusional posters of this website. Nice to see you outside of a Conor thread, you obsessed pos
maxresdefault.jpg

Y u mad tho, bro?

Agree with ts. Although we'll always make fun of Ronda and her pet Edmundo.

Ronda is gonna be the biggest female wrestler ever & a all time great & hall of famer in 3 different sports she doesn't need to be in mma forum dwellers that eat cheetos & worship cheal sonnen good grace's

Always enjoyed her fights.

It wasn't her fault she was years ahead of everyone else, but that does tend to be a trap for long-term success in the fight business. I want to believe if the division was more competitive when she was on top, she'd have gotten her house in order and booted Edmond to find herself a proper coach. Her attitude was shit, of course... but I think that too might've been a product of her, too rapid, success.

I mean good for you, but Ronda’s new job has her looking at her best. You’re just posting old pics of a girl who used to be fat (for like 2 months) because your little feelings are still hurt that she wasn’t super nice to a few opponents, and said some arrogant things.
Which is fine, but I think the overall hate is starting to fade.
Still... regardless of how this thread started out<{CMPALM}>

She started acting like some terrible monarch in the months leading up to the Holm fight, like she was so much better than the plebians surrounding her and couldn’t wait to get away from their common filth. Interviews were conducted until someone dared breach a subject she wasn’t in the mood to discuss, and then she was rushed from the room away from the parasites seeking only to quench themselves on the blood of her brief attention and disdain.

Bitch, you were living in your car a few years earlier, you ain’t better than anybody. Getting exposed by Holly and then embarrassed and annihilated by Nunes was exactly what she deserved. No one is above the consequences of the cage.

Back