Time really does heal all wounds. Ronda's reputation is making a comeback:

I mean good for you, but Ronda’s new job has her looking at her best. You’re just posting old pics of a girl who used to be fat (for like 2 months) because your little feelings are still hurt that she wasn’t super nice to a few opponents, and said some arrogant things.
Which is fine, but I think the overall hate is starting to fade.
Still... regardless of how this thread started out<{CMPALM}>

You must’ve missed this epic thread.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-that-cringe-wwe-ronda.3815341/

Preview:
rQO7Yv6.jpg

Ronda is gonna be the biggest female wrestler ever & a all time great & hall of famer in 3 different sports she doesn't need to be in mma forum dwellers that eat cheetos & worship cheal sonnen good grace's
Ronda won't even be close to the biggest female wrestler ever
WWE ratings are in the toilet and she hasn't helped one bit

Ronda is gonna be the biggest female wrestler ever & a all time great & hall of famer in 3 different sports she doesn't need to be in mma forum dwellers that eat cheetos & worship cheal sonnen good grace's
What sports? UFC hall of fame, sure. But look at who’s in there. She’ll be in the pioneer wing.
4th place in the Olympics. Never HOF
WWE int a sport and I’m guessing she’ll be obscure in about 3 years

Her fights were exciting but I wouldn’t go out of my way to watch her again. She wasn’t someone who lost because she was passed her prime. She lost in her prime badly 2x and took the losses like a 3 year old. The reason you don’t see a lot of bashing threads is because no one cares about her in mma anymore.

If she didn't act like such a piece of shit, I doubt she would've got so much hate. Glad she fucked off to fake wrestling, send this thread there too please.

If she didn't act like such a piece of shit, I doubt she would've got so much hate. Glad she fucked off to fake wrestling, send this thread there too please.
Cry more *****
So sorry she hurt your little feelings

Cry more *****
So sorry she hurt your little feelings

Please dude, at least come back with something legit. She put a shitty watered down product into the mainstream, then got exposed. She was a joke in a joke sport and acted like a total bitch too. Enjoy WWE though, go post on there forums instead please!

I was really surprised to see her still getting commercial and film work. I just don't see her talent for that, but I guess those casting her must feel differently. It always felt like her marketability was related to her undefeated status when that was the case.

<Fedor23>

Rondas dope, everyone loses... fuck the haters , irrelevant cunts , hate on people who are successful, straight sad. stop hating and do soemthing with your life you jealous bitter bums

Please dude, at least come back with something legit. She put a shitty watered down product into the mainstream, then got exposed. She was a joke in a joke sport and acted like a total bitch too. Enjoy WWE though, go post on there forums instead please!
No. She was a dominant UFC champion, and even that underscores what she did for the sport.
She was literally voted the best female athlete ever over Serena Williams, whatever you think of that

As I scrolled down I crossed my fingers thst the first post was Ronda getting decapitated. Was not disappointed.

In all seriousness though you are right she is doing good for herself now so good for her. I haven't followed anything she has done since leaving UFC, but hopefully she is much more humble now.

The butthurt from Rousey haters has been fairly epic. Even now their asses get sore just thinking about her. It's pathetic

Back