• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media This is why people love Nick Diaz : He wanted Alex Pereira for his UFC comeback

LOL,

If he is getting TKO'd by the ghost of Lawler he would get KO"d hard and fast by Alex or Izzy.

Besides, both are at the top and he's just a name trying to remain relevant. He'd need to work his way up to it which I doubt he can (get wins over legitimate top guys).

Both Diaz brothers are like delusional divas.

Can't win shit but want it all.

UFC should have a Nostalgia Belt and let guys like T-Ferg, Diaz, etc have 3-rounders to fight for it. It would be like Pickleball for MMA. Nostalgia fights would sell tickets, too.

So ts is saying people like nick diaz because he constantly spews stupid shit out of his mouth?

That’s a bit insulting to his fan base ts.

Reactions: lsa
He just wants a short cut and leap frog everyone by saying he wants to fight them as they are champs. They are the best, of course but Nick just wants short cuts

Asking for something that you know is 100% NEVER going to happen doesn't mean you actually want it. Watch I will demonstrate:

I want to fight Nick and Nate Diaz at the same time but they got to pay me what I am worth. I want $20 million and PPV points. Must be on the next big PPV. Jones vs Stipe, Conor and GSP vs Khabib should be on the undercard as well.
Exactly and he just wants to leap frog everyone who is actively working their way up the ranking.

He once said he should fight Usman when he was WW champ. Come on Nick, work your way up first

Hard to be a Diaz brothers fan when they talk more than they fight

both Diaz bros vs Pereira would be good though 2vs1

Honestly, the Diaz shtick is old. Nick & Nate did great in both their careers but with fighters like Holloway & Pereria who just go out there and perform just over shadows a lot of fighters who say things like the Diaz’s.

In his prime, Nick couldn't beat a washed-up, gimpled-leg former champ Anderson Silva or a post-ACL injury/surgery GSP. How in the world is he going to beat the best fighters almost 10 years later? I won't even bring up the Lawler rematch.

Back