This 80 year old man has better boxing technique than mma fighters

Why Mma fans love to shove barb wire dildos up their own rectums will remain a mystery to me.
tenor.gif

Why Mma fans love to shove barb wire dildos up their own rectums will remain a mystery to me.
I don't get it. MMA fans somehow hurt themselves by making goofy threads about old dudes?

Compare his bag work to conor's pathetic work pre floyd?

Conor even admits he cringes looking back at the training for Floyd

P. S I think this old guy would put manners into the geriatric beaters Perry and McGregor

Pensioner bless

Nah punches too slow don’t get me wrong I would love to see an 80 year old humble that rapist mc tap out then fuck his wife but he’s not too the one to do it

Good point, cause as we all know punching each other in the head isn't really "fighting".
I've always found it strange that these non fight punching matches are by far the most deadly of all combat, (I use that term loosely obviously), sports.

I mean, how the fuck have so many people been killed doing this shit when so few guys who are actually fighting have been, its fucking crazy!!
Many boxing nuances are rendered implausible in MMA. It doesn’t delegitimize boxing, nor does it negate its danger. It’s no different than any other martial art. Gordon Ryan would tap anyone in the UFC in BJJ. It doesn’t mean he submits everyone in an MMA fight. He’s gonna get punched in the face. Likewise, Floyd Mayweather has likely forgotten more about boxing than any MMA fighter will ever know, but it won’t matter much when he’s double legged in 9 seconds.

This doesn’t mean MMA fighters can’t improve their boxing, or that grapplers cant add layers to their submission game. Due to the dynamic nature of MMA, one can’t possibly be a Gordon Ryan and Mike Tyson at the same time.

P. S I think this old guy would put manners into the geriatric beaters Perry and McGregor

Pensioner bless

He probably died after that[<dunn]

He definitely has better technique then some dudes surprisingly

Pensioner bless

If you ever train most gym do a boxing class and MMA, they will tell you flat out that boxing shit will not work in MMA.

You Bob and weave you're getting clinched or kneed.
Y
stance like that? Kicked or taken down,

Nearly everyone in my gym does Muay Thai and BJJ, no one just pure boxing, it's really a dieing art, as it's just so stupid to only fight with half of your limbs

he brought it from his home planet.
That and how to build pyramids

Do you remember Dana Fucking White inadvertently disclosed a secret about Aliens in MMA? And masato Toys are giving a hint? With their web toon Sonen's War?

Remember UFC 151 were Dana said Greg Jackson is from another planet?

I can see why you have a pink belt?

Why are fucking mma fans so insecure when it comes to defending the fighters honour?

It's a joke thread mate

But yes we get it. No non trained fighter could even lay a finger on the worst mma fighters ever

They are basically gods that can dodge bullets lol
yet you referenced conor......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back