This 80 year old man has better boxing technique than mma fighters

Fuckin internet

I dont believe one bit that this man is 80, let alone 70. Late 60's maybe though if he kept in shape.

No 80 years old moves like that.

Has he been working on his takedown defense?

Their classic was 15 years ago.

FUCK
23e.gif

Compare his bag work to conor's pathetic work pre floyd?

Conor even admits he cringes looking back at the training for Floyd

P. S I think this old guy would put manners into the geriatric beaters Perry and McGregor

Pensioner bless

Technique can improve until you're very old. Reflexes, stamina, strength and speed not so much. There's nothing strange about an old guy having great technique -- most 60 year old ex-professional athletes still have great technique. But they're too slow, tired etc to play the way they once did.

Let's see his kicking, clinch, wrestling, subs etc

P. S I think this old guy would put manners into the geriatric beaters Perry and McGregor

Pensioner bless

<mma4> Impressive...

Pensioner bless

Bro this guy used to be a boxer, its no wonder his technique is so crispy

Pensioner bless

9/10 a boxer is going to have better boxing technique than an mma fighter. mma boxing if different. extremely different. just go box with a friend and allow takedowns and see how you adjust. its not the same. its similar in a lot of ways and a lot of the philosophies and principals can translate over well but its not the same thing. I'd hope some old guy with a life time of boxing experience is going to out technique an mma fighter who only dedicates so much time to boxing training and the boxing they use in a fight has to account for kicks , takedowns knees and elbows.

Back