This 80 year old man has better boxing technique than mma fighters

Compare his bag work to conor's pathetic work pre floyd?

Conor even admits he cringes looking back at the training for Floyd

P. S I think this old guy would put manners into the geriatric beaters Perry and McGregor

Pensioner bless

So when you don't have to worry about clinches, grappling or low kicks, you can really set your feet and throw bombs, especially on a bag. What a revelation.

So when you don't have to worry about clinches, grappling or low kicks, you can really set your feet and throw bombs, especially on a bag. What a revelation.

I can see why you have a pink belt?

Why are fucking mma fans so insecure when it comes to defending the fighters honour?

It's a joke thread mate

But yes we get it. No non trained fighter could even lay a finger on the worst mma fighters ever

They are basically gods that can dodge bullets lol

Rizin, i want to see a freak show fight. Him vs against the grandma who got beat by the brazilian bodybuilder tranny

I can see why you have a pink belt?

Why are fucking mma fans so insecure when it comes to defending the fighters honour?

It's a joke thread mate

But yes we get it. No non trained fighter could even lay a finger on the worst mma fighters ever

They are basically gods that can dodge bullets lol
Why do mma fans shove barb wire dildos up their rectums?

MMA boxing technique is abysmal, and it isn’t all because of take down threats. They just mostly suck at it and don’t get enough pure standup practice.

Back