This 80 year old man has better boxing technique than mma fighters

well he does have about 65+ years of boxing experience so

The old fart has AMAZING hands for a FOKING 80 YEAR OLD

So good in fact that I don’t buy it
80 yr old throwing power body shots on a heavy bag without gloves
AND with foking power
hes probably only 75

MMA boxing technique is abysmal, and it isn’t all because of take down threats. They just mostly suck at it and don’t get enough pure standup practice.

Most of them aren't boxing.

hes probably only 75
The video says 85
You say 75
I say it’s a prank
The second video on first page of the old jab machine it’s beleivable
The third video I love but the old guy that beats the shit out of ponytail I beleive is way younger

The video says 85
You say 75
I say it’s a prank
The second video on first page of the old jab machine it’s beleivable
The third video I love but the old guy that beats the shit out of ponytail I beleive is way younger
yeah in the third video its hard to believe an old man can have such hip rotation

Most of them aren't boxing.
Ehh, they should be. In extended standup exchanges if you’re not boxing you’re doing it wrong, at least from a punch technique/selection standpoint.

I boxed amateurs and used to teach boxing and I routinely see mma fighters make very basic mistakes that would cost them if the other person knew what to do. Cormier-Stipe 2 is a prime example of that. Cormier could’ve made Stipe pay but he didn’t know some very basic adjustments.

Ehh, they should be. In extended standup exchanges if you’re not boxing you’re doing it wrong, at least from a punch technique/selection standpoint.

I boxed amateurs and used to teach boxing and I routinely see mma fighters make very basic mistakes that would cost them if the other person knew what to do. Cormier-Stipe 2 is a prime example of that. Cormier could’ve made Stipe pay but he didn’t know some very basic adjustments.
Cmon man you can’t expect DC to use perfect boxing in a mma fight
I mean it would not be as effective as in pure boxing

The real question is can this 80 year old man stop a power double from a decorated wrestler or have the strength to free himself of getting held against the cage while getting his foot stomped?

why your threads always coming to your love for conor
<{hughesimpress}>

Punching the bag fairly hard, too, with no wraps or gloves!

Back