Opinion The War Room Bet Thread V7

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Bet 53 Quipling v. SATW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bet 54 Fawlty v. oceanmachine

• Bet 59 MMAisGod v. oceanmachine

• Bet 57 Trotsky v. heirapparent

• Bet 58 Trotsky v. second sight

• Bet 46 Andy Capp v. Richie Madano

• Total voters
@Andy Capp v @Bwagster
1. Donald Trump will win the 2024 Presidential Election
2. @Bwagster - For @Andy Capp - Against
3. 11/05/2024 (tentative, can go to certification day)
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 Month

As mentioned, Andy has other bets riding on this so he would be obligated to address the punishments consecutively in the order the bets were approved.

Please quote and approve or propose a modification if needed.
By the way, it doesn't look like @Bwagster confirmed agreement with this. Can you double-check?

@MetalGearTrump

Wanted to check in after SOTU to see if your thoughts have changed any. It seems like his team might start leaning into his age now which seems a bit more promising imo. Him admitting he’s old just leaves people realizing the red flags Tromp has.

Wanted to check in after SOTU to see if your thoughts have changed any. It seems like his team might start leaning into his age now which seems a bit more promising imo. Him admitting he’s old just leaves people realizing the red flags Tromp has.

Thoughts have not changed at all. The only thing the SOTU proved is a Walking Dead extra can still read a teleprompter. And the one time he went off-script he mispronounced the name of a murdered girl, which he didn't apologized for, and he labeled her murderer an 'illegal,' which was true but Biden publicly apologized for.

"Him admitting he’s old just leaves people realizing the red flags Tromp has."

Biden admitting he's old is irrelevant. Everyone with eyes & ears knows he's old, and looking and hearing him most would estimate his age to be higher than 81.

The #1 most desirable descriptive of everyone's ideal President of their country is 'strong,' in body and mind. And with every day closer to the election its going to be increasingly impossible to hide Biden's 'weak' mind and 'frail' body.

Was Trump confirmed the R candidate? I think that means @HereticBD won something
It still has provisions that could extend it to the convention but I’m sure they could call it now if both were to agree. I don’t think they landed on that however.

It still has provisions that could extend it to the convention but I’m sure they could call it now if both were to agree. I don’t think they landed on that however.
Alright well just remember what I told you:

"Ringling brrlmm blggglll brrhhhnn, and bailey's brrlllgg brrglglll brrrllm blllgh blrcus"

What is the bet? It's whether it's $100k at the end of the year? If so I don't think it will happen. I thought you guys had a lower agreement but I must be remembering wrong.
Two bets.

50k at end of year.

115k by end of 2025