The War Room Bet Thread V4

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's a big difference between a real and imagined threat. In this case, it's obviously real. Removing a President gearing up for a reelection because of a pandemic not allowing people to vote, would be viewed as the ultimate establishment power play(real or imagined), and the shit storm to follow would not be worth it. Not to mention that despite your personal views of how Trump is handling of the situation, removing the leader of a country dealing with the crisis would just be irresponsible, and throw the country into chaos.

We'll see. I at least have the stones to actually put my money where my mouth is, unlike some people...

He's got a ton of money allegedly on the line actually. His alleged 'sponsors' you could say would delay or cut off his payments to spread their opinions on here if he didn't tow the line.

Covid19 is a pretend threat to you?

It's funny how you can see the worm beginning to turn, as far as conspiracy theories go. Right now, it's very real to Liberals and they absolutely condemn anyone suggesting otherwise. If it causes the election to be delayed, the Liberals will turn into Team Tinfoil overnight.

It's funny how you can see the worm beginning to turn, as far as conspiracy theories go. Right now, it's very real to Liberals and they absolutely condemn anyone suggesting otherwise. If it causes the election to be delayed, the Liberals will turn into Team Tinfoil overnight.

Edit-

Yep. It's fucking hilarious.

Last edited:
#28. @HomerThompson v. @IGIT
1. Within 18 months of Trump's new justice being appointed, the supreme court will allow individual states to outlaw abortion.
2. HomerThompson - For, IGIT - Against
3. Tentatively 18 months once the Trump justice is confirmed (04/06/2020)
4. Signature bet
5. 2 months
6. If Trump isn't able to get an appointee confirmed, the bet is null
Winner: IGIT

@HereticBD @Sycho Sid

I need a better criteria for determining whether the bet is active when the election day comes. I see room for a large amount of disagreement as to whether both of you agree it's the situation which keeps the bet active. I've been trying to think of a good way to specify it but haven't had much luck. Do either of you have a decent idea how to?

@HereticBD @Sycho Sid

I need a better criteria for determining whether the bet is active when the election day comes. I see room for a large amount of disagreement as to whether both of you agree it's the situation which keeps the bet active. I've been trying to think of a good way to specify it but haven't had much luck. Do either of you have a decent idea how to?

How about you think harder?

How about you think harder?

It’s better to iron out details on the front end than have bet disputes on the back end. Unfortunately, it’s seemed like a bet has to be pretty precise for it to go through without any objection at all.

@Lead
1. Within one year, Bitcoin will hit 20k US Dollars
2. @kenetics for, @HockeyBjj against
3. April 25th 2021, or if Bitcoin hits 20k before then
4. Av bet
5. 2 months
6. Price determined by “Morningstar for currency and coinbase for crypto currency”. That’s what google uses when you simply google “Bitcoin price”

@kenetics you’ll have to quote this and say accept if everything I typed above looks good to you. @Lead let me know if I didn’t get any of the bet variables right to make this official

@Lead
4. Av bet
5. 2 months
6. Price determined by “Morningstar for currency and coinbase for crypto currency”. That’s what google uses when you simply google “Bitcoin price”

@kenetics you’ll have to quote this and say accept if everything I typed above looks good to you. @Lead let me know if I didn’t get any of the bet variables right to make this official

I said in two years it will hit 20k.

you said year or so, then agreed on the 2021 date in the thread

It never reached 25k to start with.

If you bought at 20k and now it's 7k you lost money. (That's if you sell) Bitcoin will surpassed it's previous high of 20k in the next year or so.

Now account for all the people who bought Bitcoin from 1-3k .. their stock it Bitcoin is out performing every other stock.

It's not to late for people to buy portion of bitcoins or a whole Bitcoin. Buy some before it gets to high and it's not affordable anymore.

You can tell people are jealous that they didn't have foresight in investing at least a percentage of their portfolio into crypto.

Big hedge funds are suggesting customers to atleast have 1 percent of crypto currency .

Smart you say? Lol

Want to bet on this in @Lead ’s official war room bet thread?

I say bitcoin will not reach 20k by April 25th 2021. 2 month av bet for whichever of us is wrong?

Would be a good way for us to look back on our opinions on Bitcoin we hold now in a year if we were calibrated with reality or not and learn.

Cool. I'm down for sure.

But set it to whatever you wish when looking at an actual legit bet

So as long as it touches 20k I win bet?

@Lead
4. Av bet
5. 2 months

I accept bet above.

Finally a measurable and clear bet that people agree on..

And @Lead is nowhere to be found....

Yeah. Seemed a simple way for both of us to put a little someone on the line on some that should be black and white on will Bitcoin roar back to life (even if it again flumps. Doesn’t have to maintain. Still gives those who buy now the opportunity to sell off for a pretty profit so a win for him believing in Bitcoin still)

@Lead
4. Av bet
5. 2 months

So as long as it touches 20k I win bet?

I accept bet above.

And @Lead is nowhere to be found....

Yeah. Seemed a simple way for both of us to put a little someone on the line on some that should be black and white on will Bitcoin roar back to life (even if it again flumps. Doesn’t have to maintain. Still gives those who buy now the opportunity to sell off for a pretty profit so a win for him believing in Bitcoin still)

Same bet as above but just formatted a little bit.

@HockeyBjj v. @kenetics
1. Bitcoin will hit 20k US Dollars on or before April 24th 2021
3. 04/24/2021 or if Bitcoin hits 20k before then
4. Avatar bet
5. 2 months

I need you both to reread the bet carefully, quote this post, and let me know if it's good. Afterwards, I can make it official.

@HockeyBjj v. @kenetics
4. Avatar bet
5. 2 months

I need you both to reread the bet carefully, quote this post, and let me know if it's good. Afterwards, I can make it official.

Looks good , let the best man win.

@HockeyBjj v. @kenetics
4. Avatar bet
5. 2 months

I accept

good bet @kenetics . Kudos for actually putting up for a claim made in a generic thread

@HockeyBjj v. @kenetics
4. Avatar bet
5. 2 months

Looks good , let the best man win.

I accept

good bet @kenetics . Kudos for actually putting up for a claim made in a generic thread

@HockeyBjj v. @kenetics
4. Avatar bet
5. 2 months

It's official

Status
Not open for further replies.