The War Room Bet Thread V4

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very simple. Either look directly at polls about who won or look at how the polling average changed between the polls taken immediately before and after the debate.

IMO, you're pretending to oppose the bet because it's too complicated or something because you know that Trump is going to get spanked and don't want to either admit it or bet against it.

You can believe whatever you want, Jackie. It's a dumb bet that would never be settled on, and you are an absolute nightmare to deal with, with the most basic of bets, let alone this vague shit that would have a million different outs for the "loser".

I've had my fill of betting you for the foreseeable future, Jackie. See you on election night.

You can believe whatever you want, Jackie. It's a dumb bet that would never be settled on, and you are an absolute nightmare to deal with, with the most basic of bets, let alone this vague shit that would have a million different outs for the "loser".

I've had my fill of betting you for the foreseeable future, Jackie. See you on election night.

It's a simple bet, and you know that Trump's going to get smashed. He literally couldn't even read off a teleprompter, and he's supposed to be able to debate someone like Biden? It's almost not fair.

Haha I didn't see all that.

It's a few pages back. Let's just say I had to actually ease his mind, that I would not declare victory if Trump lost the election, but formed some coop and took the White House by force and became a dictator. Yeah, that's how stupid that shit got. I don't need another ten rounds of that bullshit.

He's only offering this shit bet, because it is vague and hard to define, and he knows that if I were to entertain it, we'd hash it out for thirty fucking pages with him bringing up nine billion stipulations, until I got sick of it and walked away. Then he'd claim some victory, like he's attempting to now.

I also think he's desperate to make another bet with me, because he's already getting nervous about the one he made, and wants an equalizer.

It's a few pages back. Let's just say I had to actually ease his mind, that I would not declare victory if Trump lost the election, but formed some coop and took the White House by force and became a dictator. Yeah, that's how stupid that shit got. I don't need another ten rounds of that bullshit.

He's only offering this shit bet, because it is vague and hard to define, and he knows that if I were to entertain it, we'd hash it out for thirty fucking pages with him bringing up nine billion stipulations, until I got sick of it and walked away. Then he'd claim some victory, like he's attempting to now.

I also think he's desperate to make another bet with me, because he's already getting nervous about the one he made, and wants an equalizer.

<TheWire1><puh-lease75><mma4>

LOL! What's vague about it? We could do either who gains in the first polls conducted after the first debate or who wins direct polling about the debate. Very simple. You're just pretending not to understand because you know I'm right but don't want to admit it, no?

Also, my main concern about the other one is that it would drag on forever if we waited for Trump to concede or possibly for it to be settled to your satisfaction that he lost.

I want to get to 10-0. I think that my bet with @MMAisGod is likely a draw so I'm on target for 9-0 by November. If anyone else wants some of this one, let me know.

LOL! What's vague about it? We could do either who gains in the first polls conducted after the first debate or who wins direct polling about the debate. Very simple. You're just pretending not to understand because you know I'm right but don't want to admit it, no?

No, you are not right. It's a vague bet that would give the loser so many outs, since "winning" the debate is immeasurable, and polling can change for so many reasons, and couldn't be defined as to having a concrete reason, even though one might be assumed.

It's a dumb bet. On top of that, you are completely unreasonable to deal with when it comes to even the simplest of bets, let alone this shit.

Also, my main concern about the other one is that it would drag on forever if we waited for Trump to concede or possibly for it to be settled to your satisfaction that he lost.

Which you dragged out for how long, after I said it was not an issue?

I want to get to 10-0. I think that my bet with @MMAisGod is likely a draw so I'm on target for 9-0 by November. If anyone else wants some of this one, let me know.

I doubt anyone will take that bet, because it's vague and dumb. Surely you can find more to take you up on the election results though. That would be the bet that would attract the most, I would think.

No, you are not right. It's a vague bet that would give the loser so many outs, since "winning" the debate is immeasurable, and polling can change for so many reasons, and couldn't be defined as to having a concrete reason, even though one might be assumed.

Huh?

Me: Let's bet on which candidate will gain more between the polling average right before the debates and the first set right after.
You: Der, I can't understand what that means. It's too vague.

It's a dumb bet. On top of that, you are completely unreasonable to deal with when it comes to even the simplest of bets, let alone this shit.

Yeah, you already tried this dishonest escape. Why don't you just admit that you think the debate will be bad for Trump? :)

Which you dragged out for how long, after I said it was not an issue?

I didn't. You said it wasn't an issue, and then you kept refusing to take a straightforward bet that would make it not an issue. The posts are still up.

I doubt anyone will take that bet, because it's vague and dumb. Surely you can find more to take you up on the election results though. That would be the bet that would attract the most, I would think.

Again, you don't have to take it if you think the debate will be bad for Trump, but it's not the least bit vague. And I think it would be dumb to except either that Trump will gain after the debate or that any poll will show that most watchers will think he won, but aren't you pretending to not realize what a moron he is?

Last edited:
I didn't. You said it wasn't an issue, and then you kept refusing to take a straightforward bet that would make it not an issue. The posts are still up.

They are. Now point to the post where I refused anything. I'll wait.

They are. Now point to the post where I refused anything. I'll wait.

No comment on how the allegedly "vague" bet is actually extremely straightforward and simple and you're just pretending not to understand because you know that Trump's going to make a fool of himself? :)

#38. @VivaRevolution v. @Yorkist
1. Donald Trump will lose in the Republican primary or not run for a second term.
2. VivaRevolution- for, Yorkist- against
3. Tentative (if Trump announces he isn't running or when a Republican nomination is secured)
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month
Winner: Yorkist

Status
Not open for further replies.