The War Room Bet Thread V4

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
#45. @HockeyBjj v. @PolishHeadlock2
1. Tulsi Gabbard will be on at least one state ballot for the 2020 presidential election as a third party candidate
2. @PolishHeadlock2 - for, @HockeyBjj- against
3. 11/07/2020
4. Avatar bet
5. 2 months
6. Write in votes do not count as being on the ballot

@PolishHeadlock2 let me know if you want to concede early or wait it out til general election. Tulsi in a gas mask (if you can find a shopper from one of the threads) for the two months seems fitting low impact av bet for you to wear for now if you’re interested.

If she for some reasons flips and does go 3rd between now and the general then your conceding is moot and I lose.

@PolishHeadlock2 let me know if you want to concede early or wait it out til general election. Tulsi in a gas mask (if you can find a shopper from one of the threads) for the two months seems fitting low impact av bet for you to wear for now if you’re interested.

If she for some reasons flips and does go 3rd between now and the general then your conceding is moot and I lose.

I'll concede. Send me the av

I don't usually come to the War Room so I'm not familiar with this betting thing. Is it only about politics? Like, for example if I would bet that Putin gets re-elected again for next term?

I don't usually come to the War Room so I'm not familiar with this betting thing. Is it only about politics? Like, for example if I would bet that Putin gets re-elected again for next term?

Yep. Sometimes people talk about a non political bet in here but it just isn’t officiated then. The bets that get posted in the public record are politically related.

Is this real? If so, we have to format it to get it official. You can be marked as the judge of the bet, it just needs officiated a certain way beforehand.

Is this real? If so, we have to format it to get it official. You can be marked as the judge of the bet, it just needs officiated a certain way beforehand.

Let them bang

So @Lead, I gotta bet.

If the COVID-19 pandemic is not cleaned up in time for an election to take place, the US Presidential election will be postponed to a later date, and Trump will remain in power.

Me - For

@Sycho Sid - Against

AV/Sig three months.

So @Lead, I gotta bet.

If the COVID-19 pandemic is not cleaned up in time for an election to take place, the US Presidential election will be postponed to a later date, and Trump will remain in power.

Me - For

@Sycho Sid - Against

AV/Sig three months.
Before we hammer out the details I would be remiss if I did not tell you that Trump cannot delay the election.

Before we hammer out the details I would be remiss if I did not tell you that Trump cannot delay the election.

He won't. It will be delayed through unprecedented circumstances. Take the bet, or don't.

He won't. It will be delayed through unprecedented circumstances. Take the bet, or don't.
What if the election goes off normally? Is that still your loss? Because that is how it is worded.

What if the election goes off normally? Is that still your loss? Because that is how it is worded.

This is a detail we have to hash out. If the lock down orders are still in place around most of the country, and the election still goes on, you win. If they are lifted in time, and we're all back to normal by the time it rolls around, it's a wash.

Why are you worried about these little details though? Doesn't the constitution ensure you're gonna win no matter what? Not so confident now, eh?

This is a detail we have to hash out. If the lock down orders are still in place around most of the country, and the election still goes on, you win. If they are lifted in time, and we're all back to normal by the time it rolls around, it's a wash.

Why are you worried about these little details though? Doesn't the constitution ensure you're gonna win no matter what? Not so confident now, eh?
Because when I win, I want you to not be able t weasel out.

Also, either a one year Sig or a 6 month AV

Last edited:
Because when I win, I want you to not be able t weasel out.

Also, either a one year Sig or a 6 month AV, I am too lazy to come up with both.

Nah, the original bet stands. AV/Sig for three months. Quit trying to look for something to protest.

Like I said, what's your issue? According to what you believe, it's a win or a wash for you no matter waht, and my stance isn't even the realm of possibility for you. Sooo....what are hesitating for all of a sudden? It's almost like you're afraid, or something...

Nah, the original bet stands. AV/Sig for three months. Quit trying to look for something to protest.

Like I said, what's your issue? According to what you believe, it's a win or a wash for you no matter waht, and my stance isn't even the realm of possibility for you. Sooo....what are hesitating for all of a sudden? It's almost like you're afraid, or something...
3 months is not long enough. If you are too uncertain to make a real bet, that is on you.

3 months is not long enough. If you are too uncertain to make a real bet, that is on you.

So, this is the out you've chosen. Pathetic.

It could be one day, or one year, what's your issue if you're so sure nothing will come back on you?

Sounds like you're pussying out to me. 3 month AV/Sig is not some weak proposal. Take it, or admit you were never as confident in you position as you claimed.

So, this is the out you've chosen. Pathetic.

It could be one day, or one year, what's your issue if you're so sure nothing will come back on you?

Sounds like you're pussying out to me. 3 month AV/Sig is not some weak proposal. Take it, or admit you were never as confident in you position as you claimed.
Like I said, I don't think three months is long enough. I want a real bet. If you are not confident in your side, that is on you buddy

Like I said, I don't think three months is long enough. I want a real bet. If you are not confident in your side, that is on you buddy

Yeah, you're pussying out. Not shocking.

5 months. Last chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.