The 9th Republican Presidential Debate 2016 by CBS News/Wall Street Journal [Feb 13] [9PM EST]

Trump is bashing GW who has a 90% approval rating in SC. He also is an odd shade of red this past week of so. I think the campaign trail is really taking a toll on him.

6:44pm - Money Talks.

“Mr Trump: you have made a lot of promises, and you’re the only candidate who has said he will not touch entitlement.” They say that would cost “12-15 trillion dollars,” and ask if he’s proposing more than he can deliver.

Trump says “I’m going to save social security. I’m going to bring jobs back from China. I’m going to bring jobs back from Mexico. I’m going to make our economy strong again.”

I t
Trump is bashing GW who has a 90% approval rating in SC. He also is an odd shade of red this past week of so. I think the campaign trail is really taking a toll on him.
I think he looks just peachy.

Watching this is reminding me how little I know about the American right. I just don't get it lol.

trump bashing dubya doesn't matter .. he did back in the fall as well .. his lead in sc has remained steady regardless.. even people who may like dubya know he was in the wrong and they see trump's point

Is there a more punchable face in politics than Cruz.

cruz does have a very off-putting face

A child tax credit is not the taxpayers originally money. It is in fact the government giving money even if you withheld $0 in taxes and owe $0 in taxes

12715614_10153334140356408_7962478881860972888_n.jpg

I love how Rubio, who constantly bashes Obama for blaming W., defends W. on 9/11 because it was Clinton's fault.

Why do they always bother asking Presidential candidates how they would restructure tax collection, when they have little power in that regard & zero chance of overhauling that system?

"If I am President, I will abolish the IRS... and all parking meters... and uh... free chocolate."

Reagan quota being met through Kasich

Kasich showing once again why he needs to be prez

Medicare and Social Security reform has been a foundational Republican issue for decades, and yet Trump completely rejects it.

His solution to program funding problems is, basically, more economic growth – even though Social Security benefits actually rise with economic growth. The math doesn’t work.

I love how Rubio, who constantly bashes Obama for blaming W., defends W. on 9/11 because it was Clinton's fault.
Rubio also just pinned it on Osama Bin Laden specifically, saying if Clinton killed him there would have been no 9/11. Stupid, or liar? You decide. :)

Back