The 9th Republican Presidential Debate 2016 by CBS News/Wall Street Journal [Feb 13] [9PM EST]

7:00pm - (Illegal) Immigration, and Here. We. Go!

Trump says that “I want to take care of everybody; but we need to take care of our people first.”

I. Will. Build. A. Wall.

Rubio up next. He says that the only way to make progress is to “get illegal immigration under control.” But points out that the wall is not the only solution, because “40 percent of people here illegally enter legally on visas and then outstay them.

Interestingly, even Trump nods in agreement. The audience loves that answer too; they cheer loudly.

Dr. Carson is by far the most intelligent & genuine on that stage, but he doesn't rabble-rouse, war-monger, or pull out his big black dingus & whip it around enough to get the mob fires of support going.
Petey...BBC isn't just a network. Nor is it a given.

New trend to call the crowd shills with the GOP candidates. Trump has started something.

Dr. Carson is by far the most intelligent & genuine on that stage, but he doesn't rabble-rouse, war-monger, or pull out his big black dingus & whip it around enough to get the mob fires of support going.
The guy with the painting of Jesus giving him a shoulder massage, who swears the pyramids were fucking grain silos? He's a narcissistic fool with a steady pair of hands.

Rubio looking good without Christie lol

Am I to take from this that you think OBL was responsible for 9/11? Or am I misinterpreting

Should I take this response to mean that you actually think that Mirko motherfucking CroCop was knocked out by a kick from Gabe Gonzaga? You can't be that crazy, can you? The dude is a BJJ guy with subpar striking!

What a nice exchange between the two, I am loving it :D

marcbot is doing a whole lot better in this debate

3:06 PM

Boos for Ted Cruz saying that he stood against the Schumer amnesty plan - like Trump, the Texas senator hits at the audience, saying “clearly the donor class supported it.”

Cruz: I hate immigrants.

Rubio: I'M the one who hates immigrants, not him! He says he hates immigrants, but he doesn't.

Cruz: I SO do hate immigrants! Omg!

Rubio looking good without Christie lol

marcbot is doing a whole lot better in this debate

He's been doing good every debate, including that one with Christie for the 2/3 of it. People play into sound bytes and like to write off candidates for frivolous jabs like then. The bounce back was expected.

This fkn crowd is fkn sickening...why do we need these assholes popping off?

3:09PM - Rubio body-slams Cruz.

Cruz talks about what the Florida senator’s plans were, as outlined on Univision.

Rubio: “I don’t know how he knows what I said on Univision as he doesn’t speak Spanish.”

Cruz is going to need some water for that burn.

I don't understand why Trump and Bush always go back and forth and Rubio and Cruz do. Never seems to cross over. Not sure if this benefits Jeb or Rubio more.

Over/under on Trump and Jebby getting in a fistfight on stage?

Jeb wants to moon everybody???!!

Dafuq?

Should I take this response to mean that you actually think that Mirko motherfucking CroCop was knocked out by a kick from Gabe Gonzaga? You can't be that crazy, can you? The dude is a BJJ guy with subpar striking!
giphy.gif

7:12PM

Trump is now claiming ownership of illegal immigration as a topic: “If I didn’t bring it up, we wouldn’t even be talking about it.”

Then he turns the Eye of Sauron on to Jeb. “The weakest person on this stage is Jeb Bush.”

“It’s weak to disparage women. It’s weak to denigrate the disabled,” Bush hits back.

Trump: “two days ago he said he would take his pants off and moon everybody.”

And here we go! Stay tuned for headlines on Lunargate!

Last edited:
Back