Elections RNC Third Republican Presidential Primary Debate

Please correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they all go in with attacking Iran?

Vivek is 100% against starting new wars, as well as cutting all funding to Ukraine.

And, you may be surprised about this, but so is Trump. 4 years and NO new wars. The intelligence agencies & military industrial complex hated him. He ended ISIS and established the Abrahamic accords with Israel & several formerly hostile countries.

I get there's numerous reasons to dislike Trump (which is why I do) but as far as foreign policy there's far more reasons to like him than dislike him.

If you want me to list all the reasons I dislike him, but will crawl through glass to hold my nose to vote for him, I will if you ask me to.

Vivek is 100% against starting new wars, as well as cutting all funding to Ukraine.

And, you may be surprised about this, but so is Trump. 4 years and NO new wars. The intelligence agencies & military industrial complex hated him. He ended ISIS and established the Abrahamic accords with Israel & several formerly hostile countries.

I get there's numerous reasons to dislike Trump (which is why I do) but as far as foreign policy there's far more reasons to like him than dislike him.

If you want me to list all the reasons I dislike him, but will crawl through glass to hold my nose to vote for him, I will if you ask me to.
I wouldn't ask you to do that. I despise the sexual predator. I love this country but he's making it a laughing stock with his sycophants.

Vivek killed it. I remember early this year PBD said that Vivek is "like a better version of Andrew Yang".

It's an understatement. In retrospect Andrew Yang never really called out anyone in power, and in fact never really said anything that offensive to the establishment. He would just make lame Lex Fridman style statements about being positive and seeing the humanity in everyone.

Still baffled that gun safety wasn't brought up.AFAIK NBC is pretty left? I thought they would have pushed that.

I like Chris because I find him entertaining and like NJ and NY people heaps...I just get the cut of their jib, but he's not winning a jelly bean.
Why are they left? Cause some news agency is far right that automatically makes the others left?

Chris is the only one that can attract Biden voters. Means he isn't crazy enough for the right.

Last edited:
love how political discourse has basically collapsed to memeable soundbites and content for 15 second youtube shorts. this is what it looks like they're desperately trying to do anyways.

Haley and RDS with the strongest debate performances. Vivek needs to leave politics to the adults.

Back