Joe Biden: 2 delegates
Amy Klobuchar: 1 delegate

Current RCP average for New Hampshire:

Sanders: 26.7%
Buttigieg: 22.0%
Warren: 13.0%
Biden: 13.0%
Klobuchar: 8.0%
Gabbard: 4.7% (not attending due to severe depression over having less integrity than Mitt Romney)
Yang: 3.0%
Steyer: 2.7%
Pathetic how big a bump Pete has gotten in New Hampshire after, falsely, claiming victory in Iowa before the votes were even out. Aint gonna lie that triggers me a little bit.

Call him what you may, Trump consistently brings the ugly side of Democrats to the forefront.

Yeah. It's like when a woman looks away in shock and disgust from a mentally ill homeless guy flashing his junk at her... What's wrong with a woman like that...? So ugly.

Pathetic how big a bump Pete has gotten in New Hampshire after, falsely, claiming victory in Iowa before the votes were even out. Aint gonna lie that triggers me a little bit.

I don't think anybody would have predicted a first gentleman coming from a gay couple before a first gentleman from a female president. But we've seen that sort of thing before with women getting the right to vote last.
Ha, women getting shafted again by the homosexually privileged.

Thanks Fawlty, didn’t even know there was one tonight.

Bernie is gonna destroy Pete.

I have a feeling Warren/pete/biden are gonna try to triple team bernie, tonight.

Isn't Pete still leading with 99% reporting?

Isn't Pete still leading with 99% reporting?
There are so many errors and inconsistencies that they will need to recanvass the whole thing, but no not exactly. Sanders won the popular vote by 6000, second alignment by 2500, they are tied in SDE's and Buttigieg has 13 delegates to Sanders 12, but one is outstanding. Regardless, declaring yourself the winner before any results have been tallied is a dishonest move. It worked well for him though, with the media push.

Jimmy dore is awesome. Glad so many people have now found him
Dore has been known for a long time now. Also he's not very bright and mostly pretty terrible, in my view.

Dore has been known for a long time now. Also he's not very bright and mostly pretty terrible, in my view.
Ugh....... crybaby.

jimmy dore is the most respected member of TYT. Well ex member.

@Sano
Regardless, declaring yourself the winner before any results have been tallied is a dishonest move.

Come on, that's not what happened. Buttigieg's caucus-night declaration was something like, "All indications are they we are headed to NH victorious."

I think that was a reasonable statement. Buttigieg had precinct captains in all 1600+ precincts so he knew he was in the top 2 and that he was likely ahead in SDEs even though the IDP wasn't reporting anything. Even if he only got 2nd, that's a "victory" for someone who came from zero name recognition. Basically it was a very intelligent frame on Buttigieg's part to get media attention, and it worked.

I was flipping channels the other night and was quite surprised to see him on Tucker Carlson.

jimmy has always been thankful for tucker talking trump out of war on his show.

trump makes an warmonger move, tucker devotes his beginning monologue that night to explain to trump that war is bad, and trump won’t be re-elected, and trump backs off again.

tucker has done this about 3 or 4 times now. Plus a few more times telling trump not to buy into false flags and not overreact.

tucker may be the best weapon the anti war Americans have against the warmongers of America.

jimmy has always been thankful for tucker talking trump out of war on his show

<LikeReally5>

Tucker was one of many voices on the right that isn't in favor of a war with Iran.

I'll credit Jimmy Dore the deductive intelligence that it wasn't just Tucker, or even all the other voices on the right, that dissuaded Trump from escalating the tensions into eventual full-scale war.

Tucker bashed Trump over the drone strike that took out that Iran general. Its doubtful that Trump watches Fox News and runs foreign policy based on their opinions.

There are so many errors and inconsistencies that they will need to recanvass the whole thing, but no not exactly. Sanders won the popular vote by 6000, second alignment by 2500, they are tied in SDE's and Buttigieg has 13 delegates to Sanders 12, but one is outstanding. Regardless, declaring yourself the winner before any results have been tallied is a dishonest move. It worked well for him though, with the media push.

Why does CNN have Pete winning by .1 % 26.2 to 26.1 %.

I really wish Steyer and yang would fuck off. They should make it a requirement to win at least 1 delegate to be invited

They are just taking away screentime from actual candidates and hurting the dnc overall

Back