Elections ***The 8th Democratic Debate play-by-play Thread*** New Hampshire

Who won the debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That literally doesn't mean a fucking thing. He's speaking in platitudes. It just goes to show that all you need is a couple billionaires willing to throw the bag at you and YOU TO can be a viable presidential candidate! This guy gives the DNC a RAGING hard on!

Man, what a disaster for Democrats.

A killer state of the union address during which Democrats turned moderates off with their sulking and temper tantrums, then further pushed moderates away with the shit show that was Iowa caucus.

All the whole Trump and the right get to gloat and make Democrats whine and complain even more while moderates watch.

Call him what you may, Trump consistently brings the ugly side of Democrats to the forefront.

That's one of the best parts about him. His undeniable ability to bring the ugly side out of the Democrats cannot be underestimated. All these undecided people or those in the center see the Democrats acting petulant and it's off-putting.

He's right though. Maybe if the Democrats had of had a private company build their app instead of doing it themselves it might not have been a cluster fuck. That's how it went right?

Oh, for sure. The app was created by government bureaucrats without a profit motive on the taxpayer's dime. So no one should be surprised that it was an utter failure.

As my daddy often said... Maybe if NASA had been a publicly traded company they would have actually put a man on the moon - instead of having to fake the landings.

All these undecided people or those in the center see the Democrats acting petulant and it's off-putting.

Yeah. Because sane adults aren't put off by the President of the United States lobbing juvenile, schoolyard-level taunts at his fellow Americans.

Where your IQ falls will most likely determine whether you are more offended by Trump's behavior (those with high average IQ and up) or more offended by the disgust over Trump's behavior (low average IQ and below).

We know where you're at, Sketcharoo. :)

249-2491773_short-bus-png-single-rear-wheel-school-bus.png

My prediction for the night is Biden comes out swinging like corn pop was on stage and eventually Dada5000s in the end. I look for him calling out doormat and bootypie

It would actually be in his interest for “I speak a lot but don’t say much” bootypie to win NH. Bidens saving grace is that both bootypie and the doormat are not attracting minority votes

Last edited:
Yeah. Because sane adults aren't put off by the President of the United States lobbing juvenile, schoolyard-level taunts at his fellow Americans.

Where your IQ falls will most likely determine whether you are more offended by Trump's behavior (those with high average IQ and up) or more offended by the disgust over Trump's behavior (low average IQ and below).

We know where you're at, Sketcharoo. :)

249-2491773_short-bus-png-single-rear-wheel-school-bus.png
Wanna sit beside each other?

If Pete Buttigieg were nominated president? Does that mean we get our very first "first gentleman".

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

If Pete Buttigieg were nominated president? Does that mean we get our very first "first gentleman".

I don't think anybody would have predicted a first gentleman coming from a gay couple before a first gentleman from a female president. But we've seen that sort of thing before with women getting the right to vote last.

The sad thing is there's an entire contingent of establishment democrats who would consider that a greater achievement than the creation of a single-payer healthcare system.

THIS is exactly the message Bernie Sanders needs to hit hard tonight. It's time to pick a side…

That literally doesn't mean a fucking thing. He's speaking in platitudes. It just goes to show that all you need is a couple billionaires willing to throw the bag at you and YOU TO can be a viable presidential candidate! This guy gives the DNC a RAGING hard on!

Wow, he can’t even construct a campaign ad that means something.

Mayor Pete: “Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo”
Mayor Pete Supporters:

tenor.gif

Wow, he can’t even construct a campaign ad that means something.

Mayor Pete: “Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo”
Mayor Pete Supporters:

tenor.gif

Yeah, because it's nothing but a bunch of upper-class white douchebags who like the guy LOL. The type of moron who watches MSNBC and thinks Bernie can't win because he's too far left.

Literally ZERO black people like his ass. That should tell you something<45>

That might be the dumbest quote ive read in my life. Almost as dumb as the "im with her" slogan from Hillary.

It means the 90% of the rest of the world that thinks we are a leader in global degeneracy and evil will feel vindicated.. Countries would wouldn't even think of will use it as a rallying point regarding what a joke we are, for better or worse. It alone probably wouldn't keep me from voting for somebody, but at the same time I think maybe it might. It's not a healthy lifestyle and I'm not sure it's a good message to anybody. Acceptance of individuals and no abuse towards anybody is, but the promotion of male on male butt sex at that level could be pretty damaging.

Yeah, because it's nothing but a bunch of upper-class white douchebags who like the guy LOL. The type of moron who watches MSNBC and thinks Bernie can't win because he's too far left.

Literally ZERO black people like his ass. That should tell you something<45>
I'm sire over the years a few black guys have liked his ass..

But yeah the snotty delusional gay upper middle class liberal wants this vindication, and the straight ones who realize they are being ostracized in society desperately want the world to know they hate themselves and will do anything to please the aggressive women.. Because you know, they need jobs in offices and that's like the only way now. We are such a f****d up culture lol

I'm sire over the years a few black guys have liked his ass..

But yeah the snotty delusional gay upper middle class liberal wants this vindication, and the straight ones who realize they are being ostracized in society desperately want the world to know they hate themselves and will do anything to please the aggressive women.. Because you know, they need jobs in offices and that's like the only way now. We are such a f****d up culture lol
cBnzrY.gif

Dude, guys are acting so feminized in hospitals and offices I barely recognize what they are anymore. Guys in offices bow down so heavily to women it makes me sick. Women are kind and welcoming to gay guys, and often black guys as well. I've worked like 4 temp jobs in the last couple years, and it's everywhere. Gay dudes DO NOT need "extra protection" in the fkn workplace right now, and that's an understatement.

Back