The 2022 Heavies' Awards - Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) Nominations - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget me too! with my luscious long beautiul legs, firm beautiful ass, supple and ample breastesses, gorgeous head of long wavy hair, full succulent lips and dead sexy eyes !

But seriously, there have been quite a few wimminz on deez here boards. I'm not gonna tag them all though.

You couldn't even fake being a woman... you're far too manly for that sir lol.

Long overdue.
Hi Arm B. Yeah @HI SCOTT NEWMAN rocks.

Cool you won 2017 Poster of the Year. What was it like when you won? As you may know I enjoy hearing thoughts and recollections. How were things different / similar back then?

Thanks. Happy holidays and new year to you & yours.

You couldn't even fake being a woman... you're far too manly for that sir lol.

{<jordan}

@Iroh <LikeReally5> that was funny you literally sounded like a man pretending to be a woman, I’m gonna say joke. <45>​

Haha, yeah, it was a joke. I can do a much better impersanotion though. I have had people legit think I was a woman, on here, before.

It's a joke based on a Dutch comedic duo/trio that is fucking hilarious You guys think you know good comedy, but you have no idea. I honestly think the top Dutch comedy is better than any English comedy I have seen. Shame you wouldn't understand it though, but @BoxerMaurits can...

Haha, yeah, it was a joke. I can do a much better impersanotion though. I have had people legit think I was a woman, on here, before.

It's a joke based on a Dutch comedic duo/trio that is fucking hilarious You guys think you know good comedy, but you have no idea. I honestly think the top Dutch comedy is better than any English comedy I have seen. Shame you wouldn't understand it though, but @BoxerMaurits can...

I don't know what you're talking about but it's still funny little brother lol.

@pankrat is a serious dark horse. One of the best debaters on here. One of the few guys who pick silva as the GOAT and probably the only guy here who convinced me Silva > GSP. He knows a lot about Silvas career.

@moreorless87 is a mma historian. Every comment from him I see are paragraphs analyzing whatever issue.

Last edited:

Same applies to @Young Calf Kick and @SL1200...

Hi Arm B. Yeah @HI SCOTT NEWMAN rocks.

Cool you won 2017 Poster of the Year. What was it like when you won? As you may know I enjoy hearing thoughts and recollections. How were things different / similar back then?

Thanks. Happy holidays and new year to you & yours.
Yup I'd like to add another nomination here for @HI SCOTT NEWMAN
He is about the nicest person on this forum.
I hereby declare him to be Sherdog's NMF.

Less than 2 hours left to post your nominations..

200.gif

@ tag your last batch of picks now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back