The 2022 Heavies' Awards - Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) FINALS - Winner: BoxerMaurits

You have two (2) VOTES. Who is your 2022 Heavies' Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to @BoxerMaurits

@Hellowhosthat and @Kryptt would of deserved it too, imo always quality posts about Worldwide MMA, especially for me since I am way too busy with my bacherlor to deepdive into that stuff like I usually do.

Missed this Vote as well next year Ill try to follow it more closely and hope for more quality posts/posters and less dickriding.

grosses bises

awkward-hug.gif

Congrats to @BoxerMaurits

@Hellowhosthat and @Kryptt would of deserved it too, imo always quality posts about Worldwide MMA, especially for me since I am way too busy with my bacherlor to deepdive into that stuff like I usually do.

Missed this Vote as well next year Ill try to follow it more closely and hope for more quality posts/posters and less dickriding.

grosses bises

awkward-hug.gif
So true. @Hellowhosthat, @Kryptt and a bunch of others are great with the worldwide mma that I love. Big ups to the worldwide homies!

It”s like roots or some shit. Our brothers from another mother!
Some of the image searches for the sherbro people were a little...... Non-PC, I'll put it that way. No images or the FBI will come knocking...

I might concoct a thread later about the history of our magnificent people. I only learned of our sacred homeland this very day.

Some of the image searches for the sherbro people were a little...... Non-PC, I'll put it that way. No images or the FBI will come knocking...

I might concoct a thread later about the history of our magnificent people. I only learned of our sacred homeland this very day.
He’ll yeah man. My ancestors were crazy ass non pc mofos. Love the ancestry dive Buff. That’s some wizard research you got going there. More more more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back