The 2021 Heavies Awards - FrankieNYC Award (Poster of the Year) - WINNER: giovanni_ss

The Heavies' 2021 Poster of The Year (YOU HAVE 2 VOTES)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jus got home from a 5 hr Hellride

This is what I pictured.
wvIkvod.gif

“One of the most consistent and prolific posters in the Heavies, and he is Sherdog's #1 Khabib fan #2 Fedor fan (yes @BFoe im looking at you)…”

I like your style @giovanni_ss :)
Another beautiful thread. I had a little taste of how much work goes into these, and you totally rocked it. Great job :)

Goddamn it’s hard to choose 2 from this list. Congrats to everyone who made it this far. We’re a community of thousands, so to be in the final 10 of the POTY is an awesome honor. In the end I went with:

@Zebra Cheeks - One of my best buds here, he’s an equally knowledgeable and funny poster, a very helpful mod, and just a good person and good friend.

@IngaVovchanchyn - Never rustled, never riled, super knowledgeable, and just a solid poster. Always enjoy my interactions with Inga.

This is what I pictured.
wvIkvod.gif

I like it!

For a lil reference:

Hellride to Amber

"It depicts what Amber author Roger Zelazny called a "hellride," or an agitated fast gallop through the dimensions seeking the relative safety of the City of Amber. In the center, cape flying, is Corwin, the hero of the series, brandishing his sword which cuts through dimensional barriers. The red-haired gal is Fiona, his treacherous half-sister, and the guy in the red-crested helmet is Bleys, his half-brother. At right is Oberon, King of Amber, and the heraldic and real Unicorn, the symbol of this extended royal family. Behind the King is the "Pattern," the maze which underlies all of Amber's many realities."

“One of the most consistent and prolific posters in the Heavies, and he is Sherdog's #1 Khabib fan #2 Fedor fan (yes @BFoe im looking at you)…”

I like your style @giovanni_ss :)
Another beautiful thread. I had a little taste of how much work goes into these, and you totally rocked it. Great job :)

That's actually Zeb giving me some overview :D Thanks man.

@Brother Rider got my vote on speed dial, but my 2nd pick waz a MF'er to figure out.

For me it was between:
  • @[B][U]Jack[/U][/B] one of the hardest workerz for yearz in teh heavies, very knowledgeable (top pickems & posts) & clever comments with a great personality all around. Tricklez in fun shoops year round & is great fun for otherz to shoop his iconic avi~
  • @[B][U]Gio[/U][/B] another all around hard worker & shooper who has made hundreds of Aviz for otherz as well as hundreds of shoops while bringing the knowledge through breaking news threads etc. Alwayz a pleasure to hang out with~
  • @[U][B]Zeebe[/B]e[/U] -Our hard working & ever present brother hasn't told me the story behind his avi... so foock him!! lol... jking. Much Lub for his knowledge & hard work as well as dabbling in teh shoop scene, though lesser so this year than last.
  • @[U][B]Kryptt[/B][/U] - got my 2nd vote this year for taking the shoop scene by storm, as well as having solid MMA knowledge, while keeping the PBP threadz rolling. Being a top pickem contender shows how on point he is~ Lots of fun to hang with & great poster all around~

Last edited:

Thanks ZC. Wasn't sure I woudl be able to convert that pic from 6 people to 10 people but it worked out with some imagination.

I mean it's mostly a sausage party... But least there are a lot a Buns!

QuaintGroundedKawala-max-1mb.gif

Done voting, now i want my chocolate cookie! wow amazing!

UB5A1819-2.jpg.webp

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

This is amazing

thank you friend.

I like all the nominees and dozens of others. Voted for two who this past year provided the most of what I enjoy here: laughter: @bigwaverider warmth: @giovanni_ss

mWZWzwq.gif

@Brother Rider got my vote on speed dial, but my 2nd pick waz a MF'er to figure out.

For me it was between:
  • @[B][U]Jack[/U][/B] one of the hardest workerz for yearz in teh heavies, very knowledgeable (top pickems & posts) & clever comments with a great personality all around. Tricklez in fun shoops year round & is great fun for otherz to shoop his iconic avi~
  • @[B][U]Gio[/U][/B] another all around hard worker & shooper who has made hundreds of Aviz for otherz as well as hundreds of shoops while bringing the knowledge through breaking news threads etc. Alwayz a pleasure to hang out with~
  • @[U][B]Zeebe[/B]e[/U] -Our hard working & ever present brother hasn't told me the story behind his avi... so foock him!! lol... jking. Much Lub for his knowledge & hard work as well as dabbling in teh shoop scene, though lesser so this year than last.
  • @[U][B]Kryptt[/B][/U] - got my 2nd vote this year for taking the shoop scene by storm, as well as having solid MMA knowledge, while keeping the PBP threadz rolling. Being a top pickem contender shows how on point he is~ Lots of fun to hang with & great poster all around~

Thanks man. What a tough year this was brah. worst year ever. But here we are celebrating it. :D

Rebel
Bigwave

<RomeroSalute>

Back