That Netflix Aaron Hernandez Doc is Insane

Gangbanger
Closet homosexual
Steroid user
Drug user

The dude was already a piece of shit before he got CTE

Probably a psyhopath too. A Psychopath can easily change their personality to suit different social situations and Hernandez did that well being a gangster type thug while also being a NFL role model.

It matters the degree to which it’s damaged.

The Professor here roasts the link between CTE and suicide, I’d guess he has similar views on linking CTE and murder (timestamped);

Phineas Gage mentioned above is a good frame of reference, Guy has a steel rod rammed through his head, hard to compare that to the level of brain damage sustained playing football outside of a freak fall/accident.

lol the youtuber shows sugar ray lenoard as a point though he admits its not scientific

The dude most likely was POS regardless of anything else, but CTE since childhood football is a valid point. Many studies have been done on people with a history of violence/serial killers and they almost all have damaged frontal lobes.
NFL doesn't have a very high rate of murderers so the CTE angle while maybe a part of the story certainly doesn't explain it. Otherwise retired NFL guys would be killing people all the time.

You must be 60 to use the term "poofter" but yes, at least bi anyway.

And yeah crazy story, genuine nutjob and unbelievable tale.
nothing wrong with using the classics. Poofter, homo, doughnut puncher, pole rider.

The classics never go out of style.

You could probably deduce Hitmandez was a gayster man just by looking at his beard wife

lol you're right what a bunch of wimps this guy is a beta as 6'6"
watt.jpg

Olxe5pycnQiLvluuVv3V8Lmwatf8z5gqWW5ecHgtVNU.jpg

here he is being dwarfed by the alphas on the scotland rugby team.
QpxVHIJ_d.jpg
Still don’t get why Rugby fans have such an inferiority complex about football. Most football fans don’t even know what Rugby is yet Rugby fans can’t stop obsessing over football.

So dude was a closet gay. Made himself be a wanna be gangster to try n cover it. CTE likely didnt help but wasnt cause either.

So dude was a closet gay. Made himself be a wanna be gangster to try n cover it. CTE likely didnt help but wasnt cause either.
No. Watch the doc. It is far more complicated than that although those two things are present in the series.

See I know nothing about american football
(It is a pussy version of rugby though)

but I thought I’d watch this doc last night,
Managed to do 2 episodes before I got tired but damn it had me hooked better than breaking bad!
What a mad story, got a feeling a lot is fabricated but still crazy
(I didn’t know anything about the dude going in)
You have no concept ( apparently ) of the speed and violence of the NFL lol.

NFL doesn't have a very high rate of murderers so the CTE angle while maybe a part of the story certainly doesn't explain it. Otherwise retired NFL guys would be killing people all the time.

Do you have statistics that establish it's not a high rate compared to the rest of the population? I only know of two athletes who have probably killed someone and they were both football players. Considering not many have played in the NFL, it's probably higher than the average rate of the rest of the country.

Do you have statistics that establish it's not a high rate compared to the rest of the population? I only know of two athletes who have probably killed someone and they were both football players. Considering not many have played in the NFL, it's probably higher than the average rate of the rest of the country.

Not sure about murder statistics.

There’s a myth going around that NFL players die young, they actually tend to out live other people income adjusted and have a reduced risk of suicide. They have an increased risk of death from neurological disease but it doesn’t overcome the positive cardiovascular health benefits of playing the game;

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S000291491103387X

As far as murderers go, apparently the murder rate in the USA is 5/100,000.

27,000 people have played in the NFL and to my knowledge 2 have committed murders.

Very small sample size to deduce anything but that works out as about 8/100,000. Slightly higher than the national average.

Oscar Pistorius also committed murder despite being a track athlete.

Haven't watched but this guy was a piece of shit way before college, never mind pro ball.
how so? my gf went to school w/ him & from what she’s told me, he was a typical hot shit dumb jock that smoked a lot of weed & had a lot of father issues. nothing too out of the ordinary, but that’s not to say the stew wasn’t already brewing throughout those formative years.

how so? my gf went to school w/ him & from what she’s told me, he was a typical hot shit dumb jock that smoked a lot of weed & had a lot of father issues. nothing too out of the ordinary, but that’s not to say the stew wasn’t already brewing throughout those formative years.

A guy he got into an argument at a bar in college was shot and the coaches suspected he was involved but covered it up IIRC. It was widely known he was gang member.

Watched it and believe he committed the other 2 murders as well. Probably shot his mate in the face to. From the phone calls from jail he didnt seem to bothered he was there.

Was always going to get caught for the lloyd murder, it was near his house and lloyd already suspected something was up and messaged his bird who he was with. How can you only delete partial cctv footage at your home and not all of it lol.

A guy he got into an argument at a bar in college was shot and the coaches suspected he was involved but covered it up IIRC. It was widely known he was gang member.

Like hey said in the doc, all this covering up of the shit he pulled just encouraged his behaviour.

Back