That Netflix Aaron Hernandez Doc is Insane

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What a friggin crazy story. I literally knew nothing about anything related to this case until I saw the doc. So many questions. So much mystery. Would strongly recommend to all people, even if you don't follow American Futbol.

Meh... a lot of smoke and mirrors

First ep was really good. I fell asleep last night during the second.

720.jpg

Just started watching it last night. I didn’t follow the case too closely at the time—it just didn’t really grab me. But the documentary is good so far.

Gangbanger
Closet homosexual
Steroid user
Drug user

The dude was already a piece of shit before he got CTE

CTE is scary. The same thing is happening to Antonio Brown before everyone’s eyes. Someone needs to get that guy serious help or else he’s gonna end up the same way. It’s bad when even Drew Rosenhaus says enough is enough.

CTE is scary. The same thing is happening to Antonio Brown before everyone’s eyes. Someone needs to get that guy serious help or else he’s gonna end up the same way. It’s bad when even Drew Rosenhaus says enough is enough.

all he needed was a new helmet

Losing his dad and his insecurities about being outed about his sexuality seemed just as big of a factor as the CTE as to why he became so paranoid and unhinged

There doesn't seem to be any real motive presented in the doc for the actual Lloyd murder there.

Gangbanger
Closet homosexual
Steroid user
Drug user

The dude was already a piece of shit before he got CTE
He probably already had damage from concussions as early as high school. It was a fucked up cocktail of child abuse, loss of his father, estranged relationship with his mother and insecurity about his sexuality that were all contributing factors. Not excuses, but reasons.

Last edited:
Back