That Netflix Aaron Hernandez Doc is Insane

Apparently not widely known since Michigan and Notre Dame both recruited him.

By widely known, I man once he got to UF.

Didn't Allan Pinkett say they need some thugs on the team? Maybe that's why Notre Dame recruited him <Lmaoo>

I have a buddy like this. Its truly fascinating. He ends up getting fired from every job, fam hates him, been arrested multiple times for DUMBEST shit ever.

I've got so many hilarious stories about him, he will never figure it out. Self destructive to the max.

Meh. Cant judge when you've not walked in their shoes imo.

Overall a good watch. His mom is a real piece of trash. His dad was an overbearing asshole. Football is a disgusting sport. I've hated it and the culture is breeds for a long time. I chuckled when the guy he shot with one eye was testifying and the lawyer was begging him to say he was going to kill Hernandez instead of telling the cops who did it. While I admire his cousin's loyalty, she also had a hand in fucking him up.

Too bad the fat dad of Aaron's high school sex bud couldn't have adopted him.

Spoilers:
Doc is great. It seems to me he had mental illness that he was self medicating with chain smoking blunts. I think he was so ashamed of being bi sexual, and suffering from abuse and neglect as a child that he created this gangster persona as his beard. The tats, drugs, unsavory friends....the mental illness is shown in his constant paranoia, the ultra sensitive hair trigger violent episodes. He killed 3 that we know of, and attempted a 4th...and 2 of the 4 he knew and considered friends.

I have a buddy like this. Its truly fascinating. He ends up getting fired from every job, fam hates him, been arrested multiple times for DUMBEST shit ever.

I've got so many hilarious stories about him, he will never figure it out. Self destructive to the max.
Can you elaborate on a few of the dumb arrests ? I like a good story.

wasnt gonna watch this because I figured I knew the gist of it. changed my mind because of this thread and so glad I did. first episode was insane

had zero idea that he was involved in more than one murder, or that he was a closeted homer. absolutely crazy. not to mention the scandal with his mom and cousins BF. not to mention the dynamic between his wife and his wifes sister, the gf of the victim. wow............absolutely batshit wild first episode.

I was only going to watch one episode before bed last night but I had to see the second. I knew he "had a beard" as they say on the doc and I knew about the double homicide but the thing with his deal in FL was a complete surprise. Dude had major issues.

A guy he got into an argument at a bar in college was shot and the coaches suspected he was involved but covered it up IIRC. It was widely known he was gang member.

Do you have more info on this? I believe the gang ties were revealed after his death and those were acquired in prison. I got the impression from the documentary and other coverage on this that he was really just a wanna-be gang member. The one street guy that was friends with Lloyd called him a "crash dummy" which he explained as someone who wants to prove themselves so much as being hard that they'll just do the most outlandish thing. The same guy kept reiterating throughout that he wasn't a real gangster which made it ironic since he killed Lloyd while the real gangsters didn't mess with Lloyd because of football.

720.jpg

Cauliflower sucks. Overrated veggie.

I wonder if gronk retired because of the whole Aaron Hernandez situation. He deff seemed bothered by it in those interviews they showed in the doc.

I think alot of his downfall had to do with him just being so damn sucessful. He thought he was above the law

Who knows why he shot that dude they never really explained it. He was just batshit crazy

I dont like blaming CTE. He was a thug

I think alot of his downfall had to do with him just being so damn sucessful. He thought he was above the law

Who knows why he shot that dude they never really explained it. He was just batshit crazy

I dont like blaming CTE. He was a thug
I don't like blaming CTE either, I mean it certainly didn't help but I blame his dad's violent tendencies, the fact that his cousins boyfriend moved in banging his mom when he was 16, and the people he was around when he moved in with his cousin those all took him down a dark path.

Overall a good watch. His mom is a real piece of trash. His dad was an overbearing asshole. Football is a disgusting sport. I've hated it and the culture is breeds for a long time. I chuckled when the guy he shot with one eye was testifying and the lawyer was begging him to say he was going to kill Hernandez instead of telling the cops who did it. While I admire his cousin's loyalty, she also had a hand in fucking him up.

Too bad the fat dad of Aaron's high school sex bud couldn't have adopted him.

I take it you got put into a locker or two in high school.

Do you have statistics that establish it's not a high rate compared to the rest of the population? I only know of two athletes who have probably killed someone and they were both football players. Considering not many have played in the NFL, it's probably higher than the average rate of the rest of the country.

You know very little then if only know of two. Also Jayson Williams, Carlton Dotson, and Javaris Crittenton = not football players. Off the top of my head here are some football players who either did or may have killed people:

Aaron Hernandez
OJ Simpson
Donte Stallworth
Ray Lewis
Rae Carruth
Lawrence Phillips
Tommy Kane

There are more I’m certain of but that’s I’ll i got off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Some of the gay implications didnt really seem provable to me.

I also dont know if I like the fact that his suicide did not net his family his own loot.

Just imagine how many players out there, college and NFL that the teams have their X-rays and still are allowing them to play due to $$$...

You can’t tell if someone has CTE or not until after they’re dead so none I would assume.

Will Netflix make a Benoit doc? Serious question.

Only if it goes all out conspiracy theory like how news of his death was on Wikipedia before the bodies were even discovered. No one cares about another CTE piece.

Dang, so the dude created a "beard" by killing people and taking his homosexuality to the grave, only to have his best friend from high school out him as a queer on netflix.

Bro (romo) code fail.

You can’t tell if someone has CTE or not until after they’re dead so none I would assume.

Pretty sure they have already cut a few players heads in half to look at their brains, then put them back together with technology, been doing brain surgery for a while now..

Why do you think some players are always wearing hats or helmets at all times..

It's to hide the scars from surgery...

Back