That Netflix Aaron Hernandez Doc is Insane

Sorry if that's a shitty story haha, I want to tell the really bad ones

Sorry if that's a shitty story haha, I want to tell the really bad ones
No that’s interesting Thanks . It’s fascinating the depths people will go to self sabotage themselves . Only fucking themselves in end . Hope dude gets help or if he has , sticks with it and learns to love himself ( not In a narcissistic way ) deep inside . I feel like he prob hates himself abd wants to fuck up . Childhood issues prob . Or bi polar .

No that’s interesting Thanks . It’s fascinating the depths people will go to self sabotage themselves . Only fucking themselves in end . Hope dude gets help or if he has , sticks with it and learns to love himself ( not In a narcissistic way ) deep inside . I feel like he prob hates himself abd wants to fuck up . Childhood issues prob . Or bi polar .
Maybe bi polar. I know some bipolar dudes at work and hear different.

I cant pinpoint it but I think it's a bit of sociopath, with some stupidity and and anger issues.

Total normal then makes the worst decisions and the oddest times.

Last edited:
Ok I literally have 50 stories of self destructive or bizarre behaviour that makes no sense.

Were drinking down by the ocean in a secluded on a "one road in, one road out" type area. We drove down, as my house is 1km up the road and no one drives this road at night. Plan was to walk back and pick the car in the morn. No big deal.

Cops come down and say we gotta leave and take cars. I said "we are obviously drinking, I live right there and we will pick them up in the morn." Cop says dont worry about it just take our cars and go. Right then my friend who's an on duty cop (pretending not to know me) sees me and pulls me aside, says they're setting us up and theres a road block around the corner, leave the cars.

I pull my group aside and tell them what's up. We all decide leave the cars and walk. My buddy says loudly "Fuck these nerd cops" and drives off. Now heres the thing, he HASNT had a drink. Not one drink at all, no drugs either. 10 mins later I'm walking and see him pulled over. Hes refusing a breathalyzer (which is an auto fail by law). Once again my cop buddy shows up and him and I difuse the situation. Tell my buddy just to take the breathalyzer or fake it and all the cops are on the same page now. All the cops are gonna let us go even if he fails, WHICH HE WONT BECAUSE HES NOT FUCKING DRUNK!

He calls the black cop the N word, the white cop with glasses a 4 eyed nerd and wont take it.

Lost his license for a year and costed him his job.

I've got better stories it's just a small one that popped into my head. I dont want to say anything too personal on here.
Shiiiiittt...he called the black cop a nerd too?

Shiiiiittt...he called the black cop a nerd too?
LOL...me thinketh something worse. The dude sounds like a dumbass. I got a friend just like that. Always his own worse enemy. Always got in trouble cause of his own stupid decisions.

Social Media is an endless parade of ape-like intellect.

To be fair, it got a ton of co-signs. <45>

I'm really sorry to say, but we're everywhere.

Not necessarily closeted. Contrary to popular belief, you often can't tell just from looking at a dude's individual appearance, demeanor or mannerisms. 'Openly' doesn't really need to mean anything more than that you live your life without consciously concealing anything. The walking mainstream stereotypes are also a pretty clear minority of the demo.

Three Quarters of Gay Men Are Turned Off By Effeminate Guys

styles_large_public_images_blog_posts_Devin-Randall_2017_11_09_alexander-redl-185764.jpg

The results on a new survey that was published by Attitude Magazine were so majorly against femininity that it shocked the staff. The survey found that gay men with feminine qualities were considered unappealing by almost three quarters of respondents.

More specifically, the results found that 71% of the 5,000 respondents said they were turned off by potential partners with typically feminine attributes. The survey also asked, ‘Have you ever thought that effeminate gay men give the gay community a bad image or reputation?" The results for that question ended up as 41% in the Yes column.

SHOCKED THE STAFF!

Dudes who like Dudes like... Dudes? Fuckin' Crazy. :confused:

{<jordan}
I'd love to get your opinion on something! Another trope i see peddled in shows or just general banter is that it's most common for a gay relationship to consist of a manly and an effeminate partner. Edit: A 'masc/fem' couple is a far better term than what I originally said lol.

Would you say thats common enough to be a stereotype in reality? Or is it also an outlier, like the traditionally effeminate camp gay guy?

Last edited:
I'm actually still pretty new to serious dating. If you're young, handsome, hygienic with abs and an adonis belt, the available casual sex is literally perpetual and seemingly infinite. It's a laughably predictable outcome (and potentially disastrous) when you take human males as we are, but with sexual attraction now turned towards each other. We're like little bunny rabbits lol. From what I've seen, the mix on the committed relationship front seems fairly evenly split into thirds of masc/fem, masc/masc, fem/fem pairings though.
I guess the stereotype makes sense then, as the masc/fem fem/fem pairings are gonna be more obvious to the general pop so it'll seem like that's the norm.

Good luck with serious dating! I've been with my wife for 10 years so I wouldn't have a fucking clue how to go about dating someone anymore hhahaha.

Just watched it. Holy shit that melted my brain.

I did not expect to have my mind changed about the murderous fuck. But now I am thinking he should probably get a posthumous Nobel prize for only killing 3 people. Fucker has a backstory fit for Arthur Fleck.

The dude most likely was POS regardless of anything else, but CTE since childhood football is a valid point. Many studies have been done on people with a history of violence/serial killers and they almost all have damaged frontal lobes.

Yep, we had a serial killer over here called Fred West. He had a motorbike crash which damaged his frontal lobe. He wasn't a very nice person to begin with but that pushed him over the edge because it took away his control mechanisms and empathy. These killers are often a product of both nature and nuture.

Just watched this last night. I never really paid close attention to the story when it happened, but wow, fucked beyond fucked.

The guy could have gone down as one of the best tight ends in NFL history, just imagine how good the Pats would have been with him and Gronk both playing for them in their primes.

That being said, what a piece of shit. And anyone who thinks he didn't pull the trigger on the double homocide, is really kidding themselves.

Learn reading comprehension you dumb fuckwit lol

*Edit

Never mind I just seen your "jajajaja" response as laughter in your profile.

English isn't your first language. My bad.

Why are you so bitter ? No need to name call the guy.

When you really think about it, we have all been around closeted gay guys throughout our lives. Some never come out, and never act on it. A guy like Hernandez with the talent he had could have changed the environment in the NFL.....no team would banish him for being gay, they let wife beaters and criminals play.. my only question....and this seems silly buts it’s serious.....how do you handle the locker room. I mean if I was allowed in a locker room of naked women, shit might be obvious below the belt. And the women would feel violated. Do men have those same feelings if they know a gay guy is in the shower with them?
This was a bizarre post

Back