That Netflix Aaron Hernandez Doc is Insane

chris-benoit.jpg

Haven't watched but this guy was a piece of shit way before college, never mind pro ball.

The only thing I really want to know is how many people knew what he was doing but kept it hidden to keep him in uniform (football, not prison). I bet Urban Meyer, Bellicheat and Kraft all knew what was up or at least part of it.

Last edited:

https://www.sciencealert.com/a-man-...hallenging-our-understanding-of-consciousness

By that logic this guy should be cray cray.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/archneurpsyc/article-abstract/648573

Removing piece's of brain is standard brain surgery that often doesn't affect behaviour, it's been established for over a hundred years.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1552526011029797

Smoking cigarettes also causes brain atrophy.

I haven't watched the documentary but I'd be shocked if they quoted from a neurologist outside of Boston University.

yeah you see that Scotland team?
They would fuck up ALL your boys
They do it without the pussy pads and helmets and without the roids (mostly)
Those pads and helmets actually make them more lethal haha. It's legit scary lol

That's why NFL players are so fucked up.

Just finished it this morning. Yeah it’s completely fucked but leaves so much open as to why?
Molestation, being a Homo, CTE?

He was a despicable POS and the only blame for being a murderer lies on his shoulders

Those pads and helmets actually make them more lethal haha. It's legit scary lol

That's why NFL players are so fucked up.

nah I dunno
Have you seen the weather in Scotland?
Training in that will make a man out of anyone

Dude talked like a complete manchild dummie boy, bless his heart.
IQ must have been like a 50 on a good day. All neurons set to football, none to spare.
They harped on weed too much for my liking.

Because Odin Lloyd knew about the murder of the two guys Hitnandez shot from the Boston club incident, and he thought Odin was going to talk to the police. I thought this was common knowledge?

@FloridaCracker for UF tales of good old Hitnandez.

I always found it amusing that he fucked his life up by killing a guy who he thought would snitch on him about two murders he was ultimately acquitted on.

Grew up around Gainesville, FL. Hernandez was a piece of shit way before he murdered anyone.

Also, Ray Lewis killed a guy and Epstein didn't kill himself.

I always found it amusing that he fucked his life up by killing a guy who he thought would snitch on him about two murders he was ultimately acquitted on.
Honestly, I really don't believe that motive. Bradley is a sketchy witness who was pissed at Hernandez for either shooting him or setting him up. I'm not sure he committed the double murder or if Bradley did.

I was shocked it left out the PCP usage. That could definitely have contributed to the paranoia and unhinged personality

Because Odin Lloyd knew about the murder of the two guys Hitnandez shot from the Boston club incident, and he thought Odin was going to talk to the police. I thought this was common knowledge?

@FloridaCracker for UF tales of good old Hitnandez.

To be honest those 2012 murders looked like bullshit set up by Hernandez's criminal friend.

I was shocked it left out the PCP usage. That could definitely have contributed to the paranoia and unhinged personality
During the trial the defense alleged that Hernandez's co-defendants were using PCP and became suddenly enraged from the effects of the drug. While I do believe that Hernandez used PCP the facts surrounding that are still murky.

To be honest those 2012 murders looked like bullshit set up by Hernandez's criminal friend.
That is the way I see it too. I think Bradley thought Hernandez set him up and got him shot and vowed to ruin his life. Bradley claimed he wanted revenge but admitted he wasn't sure if Hernandez shot him or not.

Back