That Netflix Aaron Hernandez Doc is Insane

See I know nothing about american football
(It is a pussy version of rugby though)

but I thought I’d watch this doc last night,
Managed to do 2 episodes before I got tired but damn it had me hooked better than breaking bad!
What a mad story, got a feeling a lot is fabricated but still crazy
(I didn’t know anything about the dude going in)

What a waste of talent, being a gangsta is for fucking morons.

(It is a pussy version of rugby though)

lol you're right what a bunch of wimps this guy is a beta as 6'6"
watt.jpg

Olxe5pycnQiLvluuVv3V8Lmwatf8z5gqWW5ecHgtVNU.jpg

here he is being dwarfed by the alphas on the scotland rugby team.
QpxVHIJ_d.jpg

from watching the doc his QB was busting aarons cheeks since they were teens. the some what tragic thing is that if he avoided the life of football and became a cheerleader like he wanted to he could have still been alive and not been crazy from the CTE and probably living a happy life as a gay man.

watt.jpg

QpxVHIJ_d.jpg
6'3" 240lb Derrick Henry wouldn't last half a season in Rugby.
DjUka4GV4AAVP3X.jpg DjW2t99X4AAZ2v7.jpg

Last edited:
watt.jpg

QpxVHIJ_d.jpg

yeah you see that Scotland team?
They would fuck up ALL your boys
They do it without the pussy pads and helmets and without the roids (mostly)

That's my dawg right there. I will always be a Derrick Henry fan for what he did for my 2018 fantasy team #230yardgame
Homeboy is a beast! I hope he gets a ring just for the performance he has put in in the playoffs and gets paid. Outta curiosity I googled the pay of him and Tannenhill and Henry has barely made 6 mil in salary since being in the league. Tannenhill is around 90 mil and if I remember correctly they came into the league the same year.
Edit: Tannenhill came into the league in 2012. Also Tannenhill's wife is smokin hot. Good god. But probably not thicc/fat enough for a majority of Sherdogers.
tanne2.jpg
e38f90232498950e5e0a3e7058039307--blonde-model-glamorous-hair.jpg
Screen-Shot-2018-08-13-at-12.24.14-PM.jpg

Last edited:
Been fascinated by the story from day one.

Its always crazy when somebody who seemingly has it all cant stop themselves from ruining their own life.

It's almost always a deadly cocktail of genetic/biological and environmental factors as was seemingly the case here.

We'll never know why he murdered Odin Lloyd. You can't blame it on an impulse because he planned it out.

Not really. It was a terrible murder. He literally did it like 10 minutes from his house. Left the body in the open.

Not really. It was a terrible murder. He literally did it like 10 minutes from his house. Left the body in the open.
to add inslut to injury his cousin tanya going to jail for not testifying against him in court probably killed her because the jail time worsed her cancer making it spread to her liver and lymph nodes she was loyal to him and it probably killed her.

Gangbanger
Closet homosexual
Steroid user
Drug user

The dude was already a piece of shit before he got CTE
One of those things has nothing to do with him being a piece of shit. Maybe 3, depending on your views on drug use.

Followed it closely when it happened a few years ago so didn't know how interesting I'd find the doc.

Finished first ep. It's what I expected. Will finish tonight.

Not watchin that crazy shit till after the playoffs and Kansas City takes home the Lamar Hunt trophy. ;)

source.gif

We'll never know why he murdered Odin Lloyd. You can't blame it on an impulse because he planned it out.

Because Odin Lloyd knew about the murder of the two guys Hitnandez shot from the Boston club incident, and he thought Odin was going to talk to the police. I thought this was common knowledge?

@FloridaCracker for UF tales of good old Hitnandez.

Back