That Netflix Aaron Hernandez Doc is Insane

guess I have to watch this and that cat killer documentary now

spaceballssplit_thumb.jpg
954E9CF4-12F6-4BB2-BD8A-E45AF065E76C.jpeg

Been fascinated by the story from day one.

Its always crazy when somebody who seemingly has it all cant stop themselves from ruining their own life.

It's almost always a deadly cocktail of genetic/biological and environmental factors as was seemingly the case here.

We'll never know why he murdered Odin Lloyd. You can't blame it on an impulse because he planned it out.

Been fascinated by the story from day one.

Its always crazy when somebody who seemingly has it all cant stop themselves from ruining their own life.

It's almost always a deadly cocktail of genetic/biological and environmental factors as was seemingly the case here.

We'll never know why he murdered Odin Lloyd. You can't blame it on an impulse because he planned it out.
Not trying to be a dick but, thinking all pro athletes have it all is naive af.

Not trying to be a dick but, thinking all pro athletes have it all is naive af.

The word seemingly is there for a reason. Compared to your average 5'9 pudgy guy commuting for a $50k year a guy like Aaron Hernandez seemingly has it all.

this documentary seems well done 8 mins in
56e8f4da9d904ca375726ab7b26f9069.jpg

The word seemingly is there for a reason. Compared to your average 5'9 pudgy guy commuting for a $50k year a guy like Aaron Hernandez seemingly has it all.
You right I'm sorry. I don't live in the US so my perspective is warped. Our futbol players don't make that much aqui.

He killed himself so his family would get money and he didn’t have to pay a cent to those he harmed.

He killed himself so his family would get money and he didn’t have to pay a cent to those he harmed.
True but last year they ruled against that and his fiance never got paid. He was prone to bad and impulsive decisions.

Days after being acquitted of the double homicide, Hernandez was found dead in his cell. His death was ruled a suicide. His conviction for Lloyd's murder was initially vacated under the doctrine of abatement ab initio because Hernandez died during its appeal,[8] but was reinstated in 2019 following an appeal from prosecutors and the Lloyd family. https://www.universalhub.com/2019/aaron-hernandez-will-officially-and-forever-be

I don't know what that means.

It means you're guillable and buy into everything any Hollywood produced bullshit feeds you.

They add and manipulate things to make things entertaining and interesting.

A lot of it is bullshit.

It means you're guillable and buy into everything any Hollywood produced bullshit feeds you.

They add and manipulate things to make things entertaining and interesting.

A lot of it is bullshit.
Ok what is the bullshit?

Ok what is the bullshit?

Learn reading comprehension you dumb fuckwit lol

*Edit

Never mind I just seen your "jajajaja" response as laughter in your profile.

English isn't your first language. My bad.

True but last year they ruled against that and his fiance never got paid. He was prone to bad and impulsive decisions.

Days after being acquitted of the double homicide, Hernandez was found dead in his cell. His death was ruled a suicide. His conviction for Lloyd's murder was initially vacated under the doctrine of abatement ab initio because Hernandez died during its appeal,[8] but was reinstated in 2019 following an appeal from prosecutors and the Lloyd family. https://www.universalhub.com/2019/aaron-hernandez-will-officially-and-forever-be

Solid. I thought there was a huge loophole in the American law at the time that still let his family get his money’s. I was wrong. I think.

Solid. I thought there was a huge loophole in the American law at the time that still let his family get his money’s. I was wrong. I think.
That is what Aaron thought too and he went all in on it and lost.

wasnt gonna watch this because I figured I knew the gist of it. changed my mind because of this thread and so glad I did. first episode was insane

had zero idea that he was involved in more than one murder, or that he was a closeted homer. absolutely crazy. not to mention the scandal with his mom and cousins BF. not to mention the dynamic between his wife and his wifes sister, the gf of the victim. wow............absolutely batshit wild first episode.

Was following and watching shit on YouTube about him, can't wait to tune into the Netflix series I've been hearing sooo much about.

Back