Tell me a random story you've experienced.

As a very young man, 21 maybe 22, my friend and I used to frequent pretty much anywhere that had a live band. Punk and alternative music. We would of course drink, and most times spasm about on the dance floor independent of both each other and the rest of the world. One night I must of found the perfect balance of drunkenness, rhythm, and grace because this attractive young lady locks eyes on me as she sashays out to join me. We meet up in the center of the crowd and chaos to start dancing together. At one point my arms are on her hips and she throws back her head to laugh, exposing a lovely expanse of throat. I remember clearly the fuzzy brain clearing as I decide to take this as an invitation and lean in to start kissing her. This goes on for another 30 seconds or so until the song ends. She looks up at me smiling as we separate. I smiled back, said good-bye and walked out. A glance over my shoulder revealed her staring at me open mouthed as I left the club. My drunken self didn't even see this as a missed opportunity until hours later.

The last time I banged a woman in front of her husband, he reached over and lubed me up as I was about to put it in. It was surreal. I guess in his mind, he was taking care of his wife making sure she was comfortable. I've no idea what she was thinking, but when he put his cock in her face she ignored it. Instead, she pulled herself up and sucked my nipples while I pumped her. I winked at him as I shot off inside of her. Oh, to be single again.
Christmas cards and the odd phone call here and there is the only contact I have with my brother and sister, <Fedor23>

This will be a good thread!

I do enjoy a cool story!!
the weather in London keeps getting warmer, so last year I bought a few of these.

hero-unit1.png

and thats my cool story....<28>

Back in High School my friends and I were at Burger King on a Saturday afternoon. We just finished our meals and went outside and decided to have fun in the outdoor play place. At that point I realized I had to go number 2. Went back inside to the bathroom but it was being used so instead of biking all the way home I went back into the play place. Why I did what I did next is beyond me and I never did anything like this again but I proceeded to climb inside the play place go to the slide, pulled my pants down and proceeded to shit down the slide. Two kids from my school worked there and word got around on Monday that someone shit down the slide there. About 5 months later the play place was removed. I know most likely it was removed because it wasn't used much but a part of me thinks its because I shit down the slide.

My dad almost say on a glass that my mom left on the couch. He told her that she almost killed him and asked what she would have done if the glass smashed under his leg and cut an artery, killing him Infront of their son (me)

She said sorry and walked out of the room. He followed her and then I could hear a lot of worrying banging and slapping noises and cries of "sorry!"

Not sure how old I was but that's one I remember. To this day I have a phobia of not immediately washing my glasses after use in case I accidentally sit on it and cut myself.

Back when I was about 10 years old a new family moved in down the street. The family had two kids that were around the same age as me and my brother so naturally they joined on with us and the rest of the neighborhood kids. This was around 1999 so Pokemon cards were a huge deal and their dad had a mountain of unopened Pokemon card boxes in their garage. Everyone would always ask about them and the two kids always said that they were their dad's and that he had explicitly told them never to touch them or open them. I thought it was weird at the time but figured he must be some sort of collector or something and stopped questioning it. About six months later the family packs up their entire house in the middle of the night and leaves town out of nowhere.

About two weeks later America's Most Wanted films part of an episode on our street. Apparently the dad was some sort of drug lord from Chicago and I can only assume what was actually in those Pokemon card boxes. A couple years after that we hear an update that he was captured but at some point escaped from prison only to take a woman hostage and force her to read bible verses to him before he shot himself.

I had 4 more bottles of water go missing, its getting g real.

Do you train UFC and bench teh 275? If yes, leave a note with your name and make sure they know you train human cockfighting and bench teh 275.

Then fill the room with uppercuts.

Do you train UFC and bench teh 275? If yes, leave a note with your name and make sure they know you train human cockfighting and bench teh 275.

Then fill the room with uppercuts.
I do bench the 275, or at least I did a few times last summer, I dunno if I could put up 275 any more tbo I'm a terrible sherdoggger I know

Wait....he lubed you up? How does that work like he put lubes on ur dick and got it all sloppy or lubes up ur butt I'm so confused....

It's like chain smoking. The guy lubes himself up, then they sword fight a bit and voila!

Also, the wife wasn't there...........

im always 15-20 mins late to work because i am busy banging my coworkers girl, my coworker who i replace overnight messaged me saying "Gonna be a little late. asshole is running late again its fucking ridiculous."

so now i just meet up with the girl earlier on during the day.

The last time I banged a woman in front of her husband, he reached over and lubed me up as I was about to put it in. It was surreal. I guess in his mind, he was taking care of his wife making sure she was comfortable. I've no idea what she was thinking, but when he put his cock in her face she ignored it. Instead, she pulled herself up and sucked my nipples while I pumped her. I winked at him as I shot off inside of her. Oh, to be single again.

So a dude jacked you off, then you winked at him?

Yeh you gay son.

I was waiting to cross the street with the light, and saw this white guy speeding in his Ford Focus and the light changed red for him and he slammed the brakes and I fled away from the street thinking he might spin out of control and squash me. He did lose control and skew into another couple of lanes then zoomed away while everyone else stopped at the red light.

I tried getting this out before, but I just ended up looking like a crazy person :p
Here goes another doomed attempt... :D

In High school there was this boy known for being into supernatural stuff, his thing would be making odd predictions, like what somebody in school and our community would end up doing and make sure that everyone heard him saying it!

And more often than not this kid would be correct... Like he would predict breakups, teachers quitting, drama, all kinds of unlikely stuff, sometimes even months ahead of time o_O

So when a rumor begun spreading that he had been telling the boys in his class about having visions of several girls at school in their bedrooms, what they had been doing, been wearing, what the rooms all respectively looked like... We proceeded to abduct him... (Sorta) ~ His abilities was put to the ultimate questioning by a gang of very snarky teenage girls, lemme tell ya that :D

But here is the randomness, I was 14 or just turned 15 at the time? And I had just gotten my own room for the first time (Huge Family) only weeks before, nobody from school had visited me, certainly not that boy... Yet, he described my room down to an eerily correct detail ~ He even knew about a dirty shirt I had left hanging on a stool for a few days... WTF?? He got none of the other girls right and it was all deemed as pure BS make believe on his part... but not for me... I never said anything to anybody, but was that creepy... :confused:

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
@Iroh
@Sir Galahad
@paynebringer

Pretty sure he was spying on you guys through your windows...

upload_2020-1-17_8-44-26.png

We proceeded to abduct him... (Sorta)

Sounds like he got what he wanted!

This morning I woke up at 110am instead of when my alarm goes off at 150. I decided to jerk off. I felt a lil shame then took a shower n headed off to work. I prolly ain't gona tell my wife so I'll tell yall.

I've broken my car after few days since buying. That was a big stress for me...

Couple months ago my dogs started to freak out in the middle of the night, woke me right up with the barking. I jumped out of bed and very clearly heard my front door close, I ran to the door and found it was locked. Looked at the security cameras and saw nothing. Looked back a couple hours and saw the door had never been opened. Freaked me the fuuuuck out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back