Tell me a random story you've experienced.

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not necessarily a pointless story, just a random story that you otherwise wouldn't get a chance to tell.

Our new overnight guy kept coming in like 10-15 minutes late just about everyday on the weekends. I'm not supposed to leave until he is here so it was really starting to piss me off. He text me again he was running late. I text my gf "Gonna be a little late. asshole is running late again its fucking ridiculous." Hit send and then realized I accidentally text it back to him haha.

He hasn't been late since and he texts me as soon as hes on property now so it apparently all worked out.

Last edited:
Someone at work has been helping themselves to the food and drink I've been putting into the staff fridge, I may or may not decide to start rubbing all of that stuff on my balls and ass before work

Our new overnight guy kept like 10-15 minutes late just about everyday on the weekends. I'm not supposed to leave until he is here so it was really starting to piss me off. He text me again he was running late. I text my gf "Gonna be a little late. asshole is running late again its fucking ridiculous." Hit send and then realized I accidentally text it back to him haha.

He hasn't been late since and he texts me as soon as hes on property so it apparently all worked out.

Some things happen for a reason

Someone at work has been helping themselves to the food and drink I've been putting into the staff fridge, I may or may not decide to start rubbing all of that stuff on my balls and ass before work

And with Murphy's law being the way it is... they won't steal it that day and you'll have to eat your ass/balls food?

The last time I banged a woman in front of her husband, he reached over and lubed me up as I was about to put it in. It was surreal. I guess in his mind, he was taking care of his wife making sure she was comfortable. I've no idea what she was thinking, but when he put his cock in her face she ignored it. Instead, she pulled herself up and sucked my nipples while I pumped her. I winked at him as I shot off inside of her. Oh, to be single again.

The last time I banged a woman in front of her husband, he reached over and lubed me up as I was about to put it in. It was surreal. I guess in his mind, he was taking care of his wife making sure she was comfortable. I've no idea what she was thinking, but when he put his cock in her face she ignored it. Instead, she pulled herself up and sucked my nipples while I pumped her. I winked at him as I shot off inside of her. Oh, to be single again.
Wait....he lubed you up? How does that work like he put lubes on ur dick and got it all sloppy or lubes up ur butt I'm so confused....

he reached over and lubed me up

tenor.gif

You might be gay homie.

Wait....he lubed you up? How does that work like he put lubes on ur dick and got it all sloppy or lubes up ur butt I'm so confused....
lol. I was about to put it in and was looking at her. Suddenly I felt his hand glob lube on my dick. It was out of nowhere and he moved quickly to her head across the bed. It was clinical and weird but over before I really figured out what happened.

<{clintugh}>

lol. I was about to put it in and was looking at her. Suddenly I felt his hand glob lube on my dick. It was out of nowhere and he moved quickly to her head across the bed. It was clinical and weird but over before I really figured out what happened.

<45><45><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Eek2.0><Eek2.0><36><{outtahere}>

I think this deserves a pass since it happened so quickly. Idunno Sherdoggers let's deliberate.

I once saw a man litter, I was never the same!

This will be a good thread!

I do enjoy a cool story!!

Once I stuck tweezers into an electrical outlet just to see what happens. I knew you would get zapped but I did it anyway. I got zapped.

4 days ago I took a shit and didn't need to wipe, besides of course one time to find out that I didn't have to.

Back