Tell me a random story you've experienced.

They didn't have my high fibre cereal at the grocery store today so I'll probably be constipated all week.

Someone at work has been helping themselves to the food and drink I've been putting into the staff fridge, I may or may not decide to start rubbing all of that stuff on my balls and ass before work

Hopefully peaches or ghey

Fuck! Wrote a long ass story. Went to another tab, draft didn't save, lost my whole story...

Thoroughly pissed off now.

Fuck! Wrote a long ass story. Went to another tab, draft didn't save, lost my whole story...

Thoroughly pissed off now.

Advice for next time: Sherdog autosaves. So next time, refresh the page and your draft will appear.

It may be too late now though since you posted something else.

Advice for next time: Sherdog autosaves. So next time, refresh the page and your draft will appear.

It may be too late now though since you posted something else.

Yeah, I know. But it's not doing it anymore for me. Or the drafts get deleted after a short while if they do get saved. I'll check my settings if I can see if there might be something I can alter to solve the problem.

for years I accused a sherdogger of being gay. then one day I called him a queer & he reported me for harassment, outing that he was indeed gay. I caught dubs but he hasn't been online since. but he's probably in TWR under another account.

If you called him gay, and he was, wtf was he upset about?

Back when I was starting to get to know my brother in law. He was friends with this semi famous rap rock band from the early 2000s. He took me to one of their shows about an hour away from where we lived. We get there and I meet the band and they ask if I want to sell merch.... Sure I didn't know any of their music anyway. So my brother in law goes back stage with the band and I'm at a table selling CD's and Shirts all night. Show ends and they take me back stage, my brother in law was so drunk, he was alone in their dressing room with drumsticks playing air drums against a wall. We drive back home and he starts complaining that he has to take a piss. So I get off the highway and pull up at a law firm with a bunch of bushes out front which I assume he will pee in. Nope, he walks up to the law firm and pisses all over their glass front door. I drop him off at his apartment. The next morning my sister calls me and says why did he drink so much and why did you let him. I said he was sober then I sold merch for 5 hours while he was back stage and I found him black out drunk. Then she said when I dropped him off last night he took his socks off and tried to flush them down the toilet then threw up all over the bathroom........

I tried getting this out before, but I just ended up looking like a crazy person :p
Here goes another doomed attempt... :D

In High school there was this boy known for being into supernatural stuff, his thing would be making odd predictions, like what somebody in school and our community would end up doing and make sure that everyone heard him saying it!

And more often than not this kid would be correct... Like he would predict breakups, teachers quitting, drama, all kinds of unlikely stuff, sometimes even months ahead of time o_O

So when a rumor begun spreading that he had been telling the boys in his class about having visions of several girls at school in their bedrooms, what they had been doing, been wearing, what the rooms all respectively looked like... We proceeded to abduct him... (Sorta) ~ His abilities was put to the ultimate questioning by a gang of very snarky teenage girls, lemme tell ya that :D

But here is the randomness, I was 14 or just turned 15 at the time? And I had just gotten my own room for the first time (Huge Family) only weeks before, nobody from school had visited me, certainly not that boy... Yet, he described my room down to an eerily correct detail ~ He even knew about a dirty shirt I had left hanging on a stool for a few days... WTF?? He got none of the other girls right and it was all deemed as pure BS make believe on his part... but not for me... I never said anything to anybody, but was that creepy... :confused:

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
@Iroh
@Sir Galahad
@paynebringer

Last edited:
Ive had associations/interactions with the 3 original UFC Hall of Fame inductees

- Royce is my instructors instructor, met/trained with him a few times, have a few pics and a pair of signed UFC gloves.

- Met Dan Severn last year at a NAGA event. Really cool dude and gotta pic with him as well.

- Out of random chance at work I got assigned an email from Ken Shamrock in our support queue AND when an employee of his called in, I got that too. When I mentioned that I knew/trained BJJ with a student of Royce and recently met Dan, he told Ken who was sitting with him and they were happy (since they got an mma fan and figured I'd be the best person to help)... he offered me free tickets to the next UFC event if I could get them what they needed... but my job is awesome and I wasnt about to get fired breaking policy for some free tickets.

one time a guy fucked with me calling me karate kid and whatnot when I was heavily into TKD and kept pressuring me to fight him, just because he wanted to prove he was tough and I guess thought TKD was all bullshit or whatever.

I knocked him out in 20 seconds with a spinning wheel kick to the head.

4fe5eea5d08cb4a3cf04c06b35de65981296a9a1_00.gif

Someone at work has been helping themselves to the food and drink I've been putting into the staff fridge, I may or may not decide to start rubbing all of that stuff on my balls and ass before work
Gross, I hope you refrain from doing that...

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog… when my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out… but the worst thing I ever done – I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa – and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Me and a friend went on a bike ride to ride up and down some big hills near by, we were about 14
Around midday my friend got a puncture on his bike so we parked up on the verge and called my brother to bring the puncture repair kit.
We were sat at the bottom off a hill on a straight road on the t junction, it’s a quiet place on a summers day so not much is happening
After half an hour it’s getting kinda boring, then to our left we see a cyclist coming down the hill, he wasn’t going crazy fast just cruising, with nothing else to watch we watched him get closer, he flys towards us, takes a quick look at us then a look at the sign post, he then focuses on the sign post as he glides past, he leaves the road onto the grass verge and his bike bumps and jumps then flips him over the handle bars into the hedge!
We just sat there open mouthed, looked at each other then laughed historically for the rest of the day, that shit still cracks me up today
The guy just got up half laughing half embarrassed and pedalled on

I've been in the same building as Rob Schneider, The Undertaker and Donald Trump all at the same time

It's not the best story but my friend tackled me in his basement and we went over the couch and I landed on his table and it broke completely. We just laughed it off. Good times.

The last time I banged a woman in front of her husband, he reached over and lubed me up as I was about to put it in. It was surreal. I guess in his mind, he was taking care of his wife making sure she was comfortable. I've no idea what she was thinking, but when he put his cock in her face she ignored it. Instead, she pulled herself up and sucked my nipples while I pumped her. I winked at him as I shot off inside of her. Oh, to be single again.

Dave ? That you ?

I sometimes do volunteer work at the cat adoption sanctuary near me.. only on busy holiday times and if my normal work has some holiday. Anyways... there is just lots of stray domestic cats and kittens there, some were given up by their owners and some were just found homeless etc etc..........

about 4 years ago some woman came in and said she was looking to adopt, and I told her the regulations and requirements etc etc and to please have a look round at all the cats. Then about 15 minutes later she came back and said she wanted a large cat, and she said the size of a Mountain Lion, and I was thinking WTF.. then she said she wanted to adopt one.. and I said "we don't have anything like that here, this is only for domesticated house cats", and she said she was disappointed... then I saw her talking afterwards to another member of staff and she was saying that "it was ridicous that we didn't have any big cats like Mountain Lions"

Really weird person.. 99% of the people that come in there are so friendly and a lot of families. But she was so weird.. I don't know if she was on drugs or what, but her eyes were really intense. She looked like one of those middle aged Latina moms who are really strict.

I tried getting this out before, but I just ended up looking like a crazy person :p
Here goes another doomed attempt... :D

In High school there was this boy known for being into supernatural stuff, his thing would be making odd predictions, like what somebody in school and our community would end up doing and make sure that everyone heard him saying it!

And more often than not this kid would be correct... Like he would predict breakups, teachers quitting, drama, all kinds of unlikely stuff, sometimes even months ahead of time o_O

So when a rumor begun spreading that he had been telling the boys in his class about having visions of several girls at school in their bedrooms, what they had been doing, been wearing, what the rooms all respectively looked like... We proceeded to abduct him... (Sorta) ~ His abilities was put to the ultimate questioning by a gang of very snarky teenage girls, lemme tell ya that :D

But here is the randomness, I was 14 or just turned 15 at the time? And I had just gotten my own room for the first time (Huge Family) only weeks before, nobody from school had visited me, certainly not that boy... Yet, he described my room down to an eerily correct detail ~ He even knew about a dirty shirt I had left hanging on a stool for a few days... WTF?? He got none of the other girls right and it was all deemed as pure BS make believe on his part... but not for me... I never said anything to anybody, but was that creepy... :confused:

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
@Iroh
@Sir Galahad
@paynebringer

I could've used buddy to make football picks this season, I sucked dirt. Did you ever wash that T-shirt..?

Back