Elections Teflon Trudeau wins re-election. Let the Conservative tears flow

LOL. All these American liberals running their mouths and celebrating a "Canadian" election as if it's some great victory. You mother fuckers haven't won down here in 7 years, I guess you guys have to vent somewhere.

ROFL! You idiot. Tear ducts are on the inside of the eye, not on the outside. This is called a Photoshop for "Useful Idiots" to believe and share.

It's also dated over a year ago. Again... do you have anything like these:

getty_democratic-presidential-nominee-hillary-clinton-holds-election-night-event-in-new-york-cit_2-e1478669918579.jpg

3A31FE8500000578-3918838-image-a-148_1478671761669.jpg

gettyimages-621954038.jpg

Notice how the tears well up on the inside of the eye? That's how it works with humans.

See...
rachel-maddow-cries-msnbc-video.png
{<goku}

If you beat your opponent in an election, they win. So technically he lost.

I didn't even know America's Hat was having an election until a week ago. I feel for the Canadians that they are stuck with that goof, but they will survive.

By and large, Canadians are good people. They won't let shit get too out of hand.

You just made an idiot of yourself with an old shopped photo. The TS claims Conservatives were crying. Why lie?

Look I don't know if the pic is or isn't real. I don't really care either way, it's a funny and fitting pic.

You seem really invested though, keep going.

This kind of explains the conservative Canadians' obsession with Trump in the War Room. They keep getting beat at home, so they need to live vicariously by pwning libs from another country.

It's an objective fact that you can easily confirm yourself with a quick Google search.
Yeah I'm not denying.. But it just means that a few urban centers must have drastically moved towards hillary.

Oh yeah, and the entire stare of Utah voted for Romney, and voted against Trump because he wasn't Romney enough. Yeah that might lead to the whacked out statistic you are referring to. Utah choosing to vote for a completely different person than the rest of the country because Mormonism. Oh yeah, and Romney is a Morman first, and with what happened in Utah that explains why he feels it's good politics to bash Trump.

Thanks for reminding me of that weirdness. California's demographic shot left for "wtevr" reason, and the Mormans in Utah voted for a guy that I cannot remember his name and wouldn't want to be reminded. So outside cali and Utah, my original point stands and is how Trump won so many more areas as to win in a near landslide.

I haven’t been following this lately. Was Trudeau actually supposed to lose this one? Because frankly I would have been shocked if he lost. Canada is one of the most pozzed countries on Earth.

Still, this is a bad day for my woke Canadian brothers. My condolences.

From the outside looking in Trudeau seems like a massive asshat but I have to be honest, I find myself sort of relieved that a costume from years and years ago didn't lock the election for someone else.

I had to check this. 100% true. Electoral College is ridiculous.
Only when you lose. A lot of the country doesn't really want California running the country just because they have a dense populace.

You can look at county-by-county maps.
Yeah you're throwing that in there to pretend you have the last word. Trump lost millions and millions of R votes from utah and Mormans. Outside of Utah and southern California, Trump did better than Romney across the country.

I understand you can look at election maps that will tell you which counties were red, and which blue. Thanks for that. *whew*

Yeah you're throwing that in there to pretend you have the last word.

You can have the last word, but just look it up (you can actually check the change from 2012 to 2016 by county) so that word is not just more uninformed ranting.

I had to check this. 100% true. Electoral College is ridiculous.

CA, the state with the largest amount of electoral votes, has about 40 million people. About 11 million are foreign-born, with about half being naturalized citizens. Natural born citizens are leaving the state, and population growth is driven almost exclusively by immigration. With that in mind, it is said that Hillary Clinton won the “popular vote” by approximately 3 million votes. All of those votes can be accounted for in one city: Los Angeles. Assuming that number is even legitimate (and doesn’t reflect fraud / ballot harvesting), her popular vote win clearly reflects the will of foreigners in a single municipality.

So tell me, why should foreigners and first-gen immigrants in Los Angeles get to dictate the outcome of our national election? It seems to me the electoral college was meant to prevent precisely this sort of thing from happening. In a word, genius.

You can have the last word, but just look it up (you can actually check the change from 2012 to 2016 by county) so that word is not just more uninformed ranting.

Uninformed ranting, eh?

Did Trump win Utah?

Did Mormans vote enmasse against Trump?

Did demographic changes move California left?

Did Trump win more states than Romney?

Did Trump win the presidency, while Romney did not?

Would you like to bet that if you added the votes Romney got in Utah, to trumps total, that not only would Trump surpass Romney's popular vote, but also surpass Hillary as well?

Those are basically the points I made. Do they sound uninformed?

Would you like to bet that if you added the votes Romney got in Utah, to trumps total, that not only would Trump surpass Romney's popular vote, but also surpass Hillary as well?

Responded in bet thread.

We are ok for now. Justin gets the win tonight. For the generation X, the boomers and lost millennials who voted for him, that’s fine. Live and you learn.
There are boomers that vote to the left here?!

Only when you lose. A lot of the country doesn't really want California running the country just because they have a dense populace.
The counter to that is a lot of people don't think a voter in North Dakota should have 4X (or whatever) more say than a voter in California. And obviously Ca is slightly more than 10% of the country and obviously they all don't vote D.

Also, if Texas turns purple you guys will be begging for reform.

Back