Elections Teflon Trudeau wins re-election. Let the Conservative tears flow

Nah, simply electing a black guy is what created Trumps base
Obama Derangement Syndrome

or as we used to call it: Thanks, Obama!

LOL. All these American liberals running their mouths and celebrating a "Canadian" election as if it's some great victory. You mother fuckers haven't won down here in 7 years, I guess you guys have to vent somewhere.

LOL. All these American liberals running their mouths and celebrating a "Canadian" election as if it's some great victory. You mother fuckers haven't won down here in 7 years, I guess you guys have to vent somewhere.
It’s obviously only to get this sort of reply.

Just like when the Canadian Trump supporters chime in on American politics like they know or care what’s going on.

lol. after the constant threads on how everyone was tired of liberals and accusing Trudeau of stuff had killed the left.
Wait, u mean the demographics of the WR are not an accurate representation of the population at large???

And Trump.
Dont forget that you guys created his base by calling everyone racist that didn't vote for Obama.
"You guys (who did/believe (insert shit I don't like)) are why we have Trump" need to cut this nonsense out. We got it, you think we have Trump because of gender pronouns, safe spaces and cancel culture on a few campuses, trannies confused about which bathroom they should shit in, liberal hollywood and EVERYONE on the left calling EVERYONE on the right racist for EVERYTHING.

It's such a bad analysis of why we have Trump.

When was the last time?

Harper had two minority govts lasting two years followed by a majority.

Paul Martin had a 1 year flop one before that.

Then Clark progressive conservative before that, also a < 1 year flop.

Before that it was daddy Trudeau, <1 year, he lost to Clark but then was back a year later.

So 2 of those 4 times over the last like 40 years, wow fuck I’m old to remember this shit, the PM was gone and 1 he made a huge comeback a year later, and the other was followed immediately by a majority govt.

Not sure what you can extrapolate from that to be honest, except that minority govts don’t last long.

War Roomers today:
IllBlushingArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

Lol let the butthurt flow.

Such tolerance from our liberal friends. So to you Spanish = poor?

For a western European country it is. I think only Portugal and Greece are worse off.

Let me put it another way

Para @44nutman la palabra “deficit” es como decir el chupacabra o el cucuy. Yo no creo que el va dormir tranquilo hasta 2024

Im just saying that when compared to Trump in terms of fiscal policy it seems Trudeau its the actual conservative in the equation.

The name Scheer was ringing bells for me besides this guy and it turns out that the Admiral Scheer was a famous Nazi cruiser during WW2. Actually the most successful capital ship sized convoy raider during the whole war.

Weird.

I think it would be amazing and yet not a surprise if you actually based your politics off of name association.

I was joking about how stupid that line is. And, of course, you're lying when you say I called everyone racist that didn't vote for Obama. Also, the claim that Trump's base was created by false claims of racism is analogous to someone getting caught raping a child by saying, "people called me a pedophile so I had to do it." Plus, of course, this is not a new issue in the South.

Weird that of all the possible analogies out there, you went with that one.

Telling, but weird.

Harper had two minority govts lasting two years followed by a majority.

Paul Martin had a 1 year flop one before that.

Then Clark progressive conservative before that, also a < 1 year flop.

Before that it was daddy Trudeau, <1 year, he lost to Clark but then was back a year later.

So 2 of those 4 times over the last like 40 years, wow fuck I’m old to remember this shit, the PM was gone and 1 he made a huge comeback a year later, and the other was followed immediately by a majority govt.

Not sure what you can extrapolate from that to be honest, except that minority govts don’t last long.

I think that's all he was saying. That we'll be back here again in two years.

Im just saying that when compared to Trump in terms of fiscal policy it seems Trudeau its the actual conservative in the equation.

I’m not making that comparison though? Other than shitposting 44nuts which kind of unearthed some latent racism but I won’t hold that against him cause the deficit is already taking a huge toll on that guy

ROFL! You idiot. Tear ducts are on the inside of the eye, not on the outside. This is called a Photoshop for "Useful Idiots" to believe and share.

It's also dated over a year ago. Again... do you have anything like these:

getty_democratic-presidential-nominee-hillary-clinton-holds-election-night-event-in-new-york-cit_2-e1478669918579.jpg

3A31FE8500000578-3918838-image-a-148_1478671761669.jpg

gettyimages-621954038.jpg

Notice how the tears well up on the inside of the eye? That's how it works with humans.

See...
rachel-maddow-cries-msnbc-video.png

ROFL! You idiot. Tear ducts are on the inside of the eye, not on the outside. This is called a Photoshop for "Useful Idiots" to believe and share.

It's also done over a year ago. Again... do you have anything like these:

getty_democratic-presidential-nominee-hillary-clinton-holds-election-night-event-in-new-york-cit_2-e1478669918579.jpg

3A31FE8500000578-3918838-image-a-148_1478671761669.jpg

gettyimages-621954038.jpg

Notice how the tears well up on the inside of the eye? That's how it works with humans.

See...
rachel-maddow-cries-msnbc-video.png
<Dany07>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back