Study shows that women are better at parking than men

I watched a young asian lady park a car next to mine today.

She went back and forward 6 times to get in the spot. And her car still wasnt straight.

424.gif

Go into most car parks and see if any cars are parked down the middle of two spaces and I will bet good money a woman parked it.

I watched a young asian lady park a car next to mine today.

She went back and forward 6 times to get in the spot. And her car still wasnt straight.

I saw that happen but even worse with this senior citizen lady. And backed in and out at least that many times but also bumped another car in the process. She ended up crooked as fuck.

Check this. 2 years ago I was working at an assembly plant, my ex had totaled my car at the time so I would ride with a good buddy of mine. He was a terrible driver, purely. Utterly unaware of his surrounding and too ponderous for any safe driving imo. Anyways, I would get on him so much (my ocd) that i started to just drive his car because he could never park and he just seemed nervous now that I was pressure in the passenger seat. So, one day he is in a bad mood, (not enough adderall) yelling and slamming shit in his car. So im like dude just chill and get to fucking work. He freaks on me, pulls hard into the parking lot and goes to park like any Man should: zoom in the bitch and stop immediately and perfectly straight.

He pulls in and slams the car next us. I had weed in the car.

He's Korean.

I bet Ronda could park Floyd's car better than him.

Didn't read the article but I bet a team of women wrote it.

From the same group that brought you studies on : Map reading(How women are better then men) and Asian Penis (how they are bigger)

A few weeks ago a girl pulled up in the spot next to me and proceeded to prove every stereotype on female drivers.

She backed in and out of the spot three times and then gave up and drove around to park on the other side of the aisle. Apparently the spaces were wider on that side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back