Study Of Khabibs Failed TD Attempts

Barboza has better TDD

Conor has far superior boxing, and Edson has far superior kicking. Conor has the edge overall because he has a better chin imo. He's not a "much better" fighter than Edson, I think Edson kicks Diaz's legs off easily.

Edson's weakness is competent boxers, imo. Edson would chew his legs up some, but Diaz would ultimately fuck him up something fierce with his hands.

Barboza has better TDD

Conor has far superior boxing, and Edson has far superior kicking. Conor has the edge overall because he has a better chin imo. He's not a "much better" fighter than Edson, I think Edson kicks Diaz's legs off easily.
Conor is a far superior fighter

To even pose the question or make that statement shows how you know nothing about fighting as well

I mean, someone like you can still just look at stats

2 belts>>>>0 belts

Edson would likely go 0-5 against Holloway, Aldo, Alvarez, Poirier, Mendes

Conor is a far superior fighter and is simply much better at winning period

Conor would never in his life get knocked out by Jamie Varner...

Conor makes other championship fighters look like amatures, let alone is a simple contender like Edson even in the same universe as Conor

PS
Nate would likely eventually overwhelm Edson and wreck him.

Nate vs Edson would actually be pretty interesting stylistically. Both are each others biggest weakness. Edson is weak in the boxing and crumbles under pressure while because of Nate's narrow stance (to get the most out of his jab/reach) is vulnerable to leg kicks.

Here is how I see it likely going. Barboza having early success with leg kicks and then Nate just continuing to press, taking away the space to kick, Barboza crumbling under the pressure, and Nate forcing boxing exchanges and eventually tunning Barboza up in the boxing.

Nate vs Barboza would look a lot like Nate vs Cerrone IMO

Haters like you will never give a career FW Conor the credit for being the only MMA fighter in history to outbox a Diaz brother and beat a Diaz brother at his own game through pure stand up

Last edited:
Barboza has better TDD

Edson Is not a good fighter at all by comparison. His record shows that. People need to stop harping on this whole idea that a fatal flaw exists in the game of Conor. His record is amazing. He has not gotten to this position by accident. People need to wake the fuck up.

Edson's weakness is competent boxers, imo. Edson would chew his legs up some, but Diaz would ultimately fuck him up something fierce with his hands.
Exactly

I see Nate vs Barboza playing out a lot like Nate vs Carrone

As for Conor vs Barboza? LMAO. Conor would literally toy with and matrix the shit out of Barboza

Exactly

I see Nate vs Barboza playing out a lot like Nate vs Carrone

As for Conor vs Barboza? LMAO. Conor would literally toy with and matrix the shit out of Barboza
Yeah, I'd have Conor stiffening Edson in the first.

Edson Is not a good fighter at all by comparison. His record shows that. People need to stop harping on this whole idea that a fatal flaw exists in the game of Conor. His record is amazing. He has not gotten to this position by accident. People need to wake the fuck up.
Seriously

Only on sherdog is a perennial contender who's never won a big fight let alone a championship, is some how a comparable fighter to Conor who's won 4 belts in MMA, and who was the first simultaneous 2 belt champ in UFC history who never officially lost either of his belts (and in fact Conor is the Only undisputed 2 belt champ in UFC history. Conor actually beat the real lineal champs of each division while DC never beat Jones)

Conor haters are truly delusional. It's mind boggling. It's especially gotten worse since Conor lost a competitive boxing match to an all time great boxer. I can't wait for the meltdowns and reality checks when Conor makes easy work of Khabib. Seems people have forgotten just how good Conor really is

Chain wrestling... so tired of hearing that about khabib. Like it’s some sort of secret mysterious sambo technique.

It’s the equivalent of he “chains combos together in Boxing.

Slightly above beginner level. Big deal.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-chain-wrestling-When-is-it-used
Lmao "big deal"

When someone as strong and technical as Khabib can do that to you without getting tired is is kind of a fucking bid deal.

Ask Abel trujillo if its a big deal or not.

Seriously

Only on sherdog is a perennial contender who's never won a big fight let alone a championship, is some how a comparable fighter to Conor who's won 4 belts in MMA, and who was the first simultaneous 2 belt champ in UFC history who never officially lost either of his belts (and in fact Conor is the Only undisputed 2 belt champ in UFC history. Conor actually beat the real lineal champs of each division while DC never beat Jones)

Conor haters are truly delusional. It's mind boggling. It's especially gotten worse since Conor lost a competitive boxing match to an all time great boxer. I can't wait for the meltdowns and reality checks when Conor makes easy work of Khabib. Seems people have forgotten just how good Conor really is

Anyone who hates on him simply is not staring at the facts straight in their face. Jose was in his prime and the greatest fighter of all time in his division by a country mile. This man knocked him unconscious with one punch. One fucking punch. He then went up a class and destroyed the legitimate champion of another division. And idiots act as if somehow that happened by accident. Or somehow it was a favorable style match up. Delusional up the ass. Reality check coming.

Khabib has the best chain wrestling in history

Lmao "big deal"

When someone as strong and technical as Khabib can do that to you without getting tired is is kind of a fucking bid deal.

Ask Abel trujillo if its a big deal or not.
Except Khabib gassed out in the only 5 round fight he's ever had

Reality check: Conor has way better cardio then Khabib and dominated round 4 against a Diaz brother

Meanwhile Khabib gassed out in round 4 against a real estate agent

Khabib has the best chain wrestling in history

Chain wrestling means you need to get close to your opponent to get that take down. That is going to be a problem. Because the man he is facing is a master of managing the distance. And he’s a master of knocking people fucking unconscious.

Anyone who hates on him simply is not staring at the facts straight in their face. Jose was in his prime and the greatest fighter of all time in his division by a country mile. This man knocked him unconscious with one punch. One fucking punch. He then went up a class and destroyed the legitimate champion of another division. And idiots act as if somehow that happened by accident. Or somehow it was a favorable style match up. Delusional up the ass. Reality check coming.
"Hate is a hell of a drug"

Also, @The Blob IS someone who said that Conor is only the betting favorite in fights because "he has a legion of dumb fans betting on him"

As if Conor doesnt make elite of the elite fighters look like amatures.

As if Conor doesnt have the record and wins he has.

No, it's all dumb fans who swing the line toward Conor...

And then some how Conor ends up dominating all the fights (he can't explain that part lol)

He has no idea how betting actually works and he's a certified Conor hater to the extreme

"Conor haters say the darnest things"

Chain wrestling means you need to get close to your opponent to get that take down. That is going to be a problem. Because the man he is facing is a master of managing the distance. And he’s a master of knocking people fucking unconscious.
Sounds like we’re in for a great fight

WholePessimisticHyrax.gif

23d5d925793789.5634ad6900943.gif

"Hate is a hell of a drug"

Also, @The Blob IS someone who said that Conor is only the betting favorite in fights because "he has a legion of dumb fans betting on him"

As if Conor doesnt make elite of the elite fighters look like amatures.

As if Conor doesnt have the record and wins he has.

No, it's all dumb fans who swing the line toward Conor...

And then some how Conor ends up dominating all the fights (he can't explain that part lol)

He has no idea how betting actually works and he's a certified Conor hater to the extreme

"Conor haters say the darnest things"
He's 1-1 against 19-11 Nate Diaz lol. He squeaked by in the rematch while he was tapping for his life in the 1st.

Talking about great records and all....

Sounds like we’re in for a great fight

I think this fight will end inside of three rounds either way. Personally my pick is that the Irishman will stuff enough takedowns and land his punches with that pinpoint accuracy to get the finish. That is my opinion.

He's 1-1 against 19-11 Nate Diaz lol. He squeaked by in the rematch while he was tapping for his life in the 1st.

Talking about great records and all....

And why exactly were those fights so competitive? Do you understand why or are you not educated enough to get it? He stood with the man especially in the rematch for all five rounds. He did not go for takedowns and try to win a decision on points. They stood and had a war. Nobody does that with Diaz. And those that do end up with a bad fucking headache. Let me guess. You are about to post a GIF of him going for a takedown in the first contest. Good for you. But they stood and basically traded for five rounds in the rematch. And nobody does that with Diaz.

And why exactly were those fights so competitive? Do you understand why or are you not educated enough to get it? He stood with the man especially in the rematch for all five rounds. He did not go for takedowns and try to win a decision on points. They stood and had a war. Nobody does that with Diaz. And those that do end up with a bad fucking headache.
He didn't go for a takedown because he got the life choked out of him when he panic wrestled the first time. Are you seriously saying that Conor of all people could've wrestlefucked Diaz to an easy win?

Nate got outstruck by both RDA AND Bendo and beaten up on the ground.

Those two looked better on the feet against him than Conor did while also being far better grapplers.

He didn't go for a takedown because he got the life choked out of him when he panic wrestled the first time. Are you seriously saying that Conor of all people could've wrestlefucked Diaz to an easy win?

Uh no.. Styles make fights. The Russian would easily defeat him with his wrestling. That is not the Irishman style. That is why the fights were so exciting. If the Russian traded with Diaz he would get his fucking ass handed to him.

Back