Study Of Khabibs Failed TD Attempts

More delusional non sense from you

Conor objectively did better. He dropped Nate 3 times

Benson dropped Nate once and RDA dropped Nate 0 times

Also Conor fought and beat Nate AT HIS BEST AND STRONGEST AT WW.

Where as Nate was weak and weight drained when he fought Benson and RDA.

Benson beat a weight drained Nate purely through wrestling, and one off balance knockdown that occurred off leg kicks, and a level change fient to Nate's legs

RDA Also beat a wright drained Nate purely through wrestling and leg kicks (RDA actually stood ok the feet with Nate more then Benson did, and Nate actually landed some good shots on RDA)

Conor is the Only one in history who's ever outboxed Nate and beat Nate through a pure stand up fight

Failed logic but "PROlogic" lol. You can literally drop someone 5 times and not necessarily means that you dominated him better than another fighter who dropped him 0 times. The logic doesn't follow my friend.

LOL no Nate didn't landed "good" shots on RDA. Nothing close to the good shots that he landed on Conor's face.

Conor fans banding together trying to convince themselves Conor McGregor the CM Punk of wrestling has developed the TDD to deal with the best wrestler in the UFC<36>Dude got ragdolled by a FW and Nate Diaz

Chain wrestling... so tired of hearing that about khabib. Like it’s some sort of secret mysterious sambo technique.

It’s the equivalent of he “chains combos together in Boxing.

Slightly above beginner level. Big deal.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-chain-wrestling-When-is-it-used
There are levels to everything and the way he chain wrestles is far beyond "slightly above beginner level". He changes directions/angles multiple times in a single takedown attempt. You don't see that kind of clinch grappling in MMA often.

Lmao

A majority decision that was decided by one round is better than RDA and Bendo dominating Mr. 19-11 bell-to-bell

NO, 3 knockdowns is FACTUALLY superior to 1 knockdown and 0 knockdowns..

Derp a derp derp

Beating Nate at WW>>>>beating a WEIGHT DRAINED NATE at LW who killed himself to make weight for Benson and RDA.

Being the only fighter in MMA history to outbox a Diaz brother >>>>>>>>>>>> decisioning Nate via wrestling like every one else already has

It was only a "majority" decision because of 1 incompetent judge

Conor was robbed of a clear cut UD.

Conor should've gotten a UD like they got UDs over Nate...

except Conor got a UD via actually out boxing Nate which shits all over their wrestling methods

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

Drop your delusional forum B.S. for just one moment. Look at that ^ and then tell me with a straight face that Conor did not outclass Nate, or some how "struggled" against Nate?

Either you are full of blind hate or you don't know shit about fighting - or its likely both of the above

NOW show me Benson and RDA ever tooling Nate like that in the boxing

Go ahead. I will be waiting

How awful are these Conor haters my brother @Dbreiden83080

Last edited:
@The Blob is a white belt who IS already one of the worst posters I've ever seen here

100% he was some banned troll who was always shit posting and shitting on Conor

He's 100% an alternate account/new account from some pathetic Conor hater who was banned

It's scary how delusional he is

Let me tell you something I have been around a long time. And I’ve seen a lot of people discredit a lot of all time great fighters simply because they lost to one opponent, or they had difficulty with one opponent. You have to look at a career as a whole. Too many idiots out there get too emotionally invested in bullshit. They have blinders on. Muhammad Ali is regarded widely as the greatest heavyweight boxer that ever lived. He lost fights.. He had difficulty winning several others. You don’t go out there and simply destroy everyone you ever fought with no difficulty. It simply doesn’t work that way. Only trolls think otherwise.

@PROlogic

Careful not to break your keyboard while writing out your emotional love essays about McTapper. You are so entertaining to me lol, I genuinely enjoy communicating with you. It's like I am a king and you are my personal jester, doing whatever I command you to do to make me laugh lel. McGregor is 0-2 against a one-dimensional 19-11 gatekeeper haha, he will never live that down <45>

Let me tell you something I have been around a long time. And I’ve seen a lot of people discredit a lot of all time great fighters simply because they lost to one opponent, or they had difficulty with one opponent. You have to look at a career as a whole. Too many idiots out there get too emotionally invested in bullshit. They have blinders on. Muhammad Ali is regarded widely as the greatest heavyweight boxer that ever lived. He lost fights.. He had difficulty winning several others. You don’t go out there and simply destroy everyone you ever fought with no difficulty. It simply doesn’t work that way. Only trolls think otherwise.
Conor faced one wrestler in his entire career and got taken down 4 times in 2 rounds and controlled for almost an entire round on the ground.

The guy was a FW. Khabib feels like HW.

Why do so many call anything from a Peterson on a Granby? Granby is a very specific technique and you stay right where you start pretty much

Conor faced one wrestler in his entire career and got taken down 4 times in 2 rounds and controlled for almost an entire round on the ground.

The guy was a FW. Khabib feels like HW.

He finished that fight in less than two rounds. Did you watch it? Because he put that man away and knocked him unconscious. Pretty much like he knocks everyone unconscious.

Pfft, looking at the posts in this thread, Sherdoggers think all UFC belts are equal lol. Ignoring the circumstances of Conor's title wins.

Anyway Conor stands no chance against Khabib.

Anyway Conor stands no chance against Khabib.

Lol OMG.. Khabib Did not win the championship off the actual champion. He never beat the champion. Not Conor but Tony. To me Conor Is better than Tony, but Khabib didn’t even beat Tony

He finished that fight in less than two rounds. Did you watch it? Because he put that man away and knocked him unconscious. Pretty much like he knocks everyone unconscious.
Did you see how Conor got up?

Chad failed a pitiful sub attempt. Do you really think he's getting up if Khabib is on top if Mendes could completely dominate him on top for 4 minutes straight? Khabib will pin him down and make him squeal.

giphy.gif

Did you see how Conor got up?

Chad failed a pitiful sub attempt. Do you really think he's getting up if Khabib is on top if Mendes could completely dominate him on top for 4 minutes straight? Khabib will pin him down and make him squeal.

He dominated the fight for every second it was standing outside of one punch. It’s the bodywork that finish that fight. His man was beat up and exhausted because of the bodywork. Chad loses that fight 10 times out of 10. He can’t strike with Conor..

He dominated the fight for every second it was standing outside of one punch. It’s the bodywork that finish that fight. His man was beat up and exhausted because of the bodywork. Chad loses that fight 10 times out of 10. He can’t strike with Conor..
Riiiiiiiight

@Pancake Sprawl

Lol you are so right. His left is so overrated in real Boxing. He’s just doing what he is supposed to do. Everyone acts like it’s a secret Irish counter left technique... when it’s taught to child boxers after there second fight.

You guys don't know much if you genuinely believe Conor is nothing but a "basic pull counter"

First of all, the ways in which Connor sets up his pull counters are very very highly advanced even by elite boxing standards

I will just name a couple methods of Conor's (there's many more)

1. Via leadhand control to shut down the jab hand and draw out the right hand response
o3WWqic.gif

2. Via various forms of distance deception
2nrzk3m.gif

-Conor leans his head forward to appear as a closer target to Nate's jab hand, naturally drawing out the jab from Nate, Conor pulls back and then counters. Such one fluid motion from Conor in going from his pull instantly to his counter.

3. Via using lateral steps and educated footwork to create angels for his pull counters and line up right hook combos off the pull
DirtyIdioticHyrax-size_restricted.gif

Conor takes side step to his left to take an angle, counter with the left from a safer position defensively then right hooks into it off the angle. Again Conor showing off that REAL skill based boxing footwork/angles/IQ/countering skill

It's like saying Floyd is an over rated BASIC boxer, because all he does is land pull counters vs orthodox, and right leads vs southpaws etc

And regardless here is Conor hitting more types of counters
NHafz2v.gif

Conor has all kinds of slip counters. He can slip and counter from the inside, outside, pull back etc. In that gif we see Conor hit an inside slip to parry down overhand counter on the much taller Nate while making both of Nate's 1-2 responses miss. Absolutely sublime countering by Conor.

Those were examples showing just how diverse a counter puncher Conor is. Now here are examples showing how complete and diverse Conor is as a whole striker period

When leading how he uses advanced leadhand tactics/ rhythm manipulation tactics to set up combos etc
OddballSpanishIbisbill.gif

Just think about how amazing that truly was to do that to Holloway

-Lead hand probe, lead hand probe, condition, switch tempo, then go underneath Holloway's leadhand with a lead leadhand uppercut to a step out to the outside angle to line the left straight down the pipe. Sweet Jesus !

You can blindly name drop all the MMA strikers you know, you wont be able to find me examples of them ever showcasing skill like that against anyone half as credible of a striker as a Holloway (and its just one of hundreds of examples from Conor through out his career)

Conor is also an educated body puncher who has a great clinch game, and clinch striking who flawlessly transitions between from and each like no other
3502a21.jpg

-After Conor jab feints to open up body punching combinations, Conor TIES Nate up and smoothers him. Conor has now KILLED off any possible offence from Nate

-After Conor ties Nate up and stiffles any possible return fire, Conor then breaks away on his terms. Conor then lands beautiful devestating punches on Nate on the breakaway

Conor's striking to grappling to striking to transitional skill/IQ IS impeccable too

Its those body punches from Conor which DRAINED Nate and allowed Conor to dominate most of the championship rounds

Also Conor's educated jab work (which he mixes up with his fienting systems and leadhand game.
GM_20161013_154118.gif

Look at how Conor is always changing up the speeds of his jabs, shooting his jab from different positions like down low (uprising jab), and always mixing up his jab with fients and lead hand probes. Now that is TRULY EDUCATED jab work by elite boxing standards. Conor has an actual elite jab game too. Conor is nearly impossible to ever read or time everything he's doing

It's a shame how under appreciated Conor truly is.

It's remarkable how genuinely special Conor is...he has the footwork of Lomachenko with the lead hand game and countering of Floyd, with the foot speed and left of Pacquioa

Conor is truly a Marvel to watch and study

Yet so many take him for granted and discredit something genuinely legendary in Conor's incredible next level skill sets

Conor is the greatest boxer, counter puncher, striker MMA history has ever seen at a championship level

It's not even debatable

Conor is truly the most wholey skilled, well rounded striker in MMA history. He is elite from all ranges and all positions with all weapons.

When it comes to the full embodiment of who most encompasses pure skill based striking and immaculate fight IQ, there is no one on Conor's level, and it isn't even close

Hating newbs like @The Blob @Mysterio @migeru29 can't appreciate Conor's greatness because they don't know anything about fighting

"The UNeducated eye can not comprehend the brilliance of Conor McGregor"

Thoughts gentleman
@MescalineDreams
@That209
@markg171
@Dbreiden83080

Last edited:
Back