Economy stonks v21

sold ionq for an unexpectedly quick 40%. was actually planning on holding longer and theta/vega ganging it, but fuck it.

wow ridiculous. Thought this would top at 9.

yeah, i'm hoping to snake it again for 8-9. and less.

and fuck, already closed the root calls i sold 2 days ago. it's funny how selling for $1+ and closing for .90 (or less) has been this reliable. i think i already cut ~$1.50 off my shares' cost. it's kinda ridonculous, given the pricing/greeks.

I was a fool for not riding SOFI from sub 15 up more.

Same here I was in at 14.50. Sold up 500 odd shares for my impatience knowing this would eventually take off. Oh well.

Sold some DOCS, was a nice pump near close.

Bought some OPFI. Seems under valued to me and possibly a hidden gem. Big margins, decent growth. Fintech play, under the radar. Makes UPST look an absurd valuation in comparison. Think its nearing bottom here before it runs. Have been waiting for months to see it back here. Was in the initial run in August and here it is again with a 30% haircut. Good long term play by the way if you fancy it.

Picked up some calls on SFT. I just love the stock.

Was tempted to buy some more UNP at $196. But, it's already ~25% of my portfolio and I've been dollar-cost averaging into like damn near 10 other stocks at this point. So I didn't. Of course, it's up 10% since then. Oh well.

Getting into RYCEY is weird. Except for a brief time when I got into C when it was like $1.10 a share back in 08-09, I've never owned a stock whose shares trade at such a low price. I'm not exactly a penny stock guy. RYCEY moved 2 cents today and that was a 1.03% move lol.

Need UAL to beat earnings today. LFG

I’m buying OREAF after this dip.
200.gif

ahhhh just put a ton of Uber and scored a pump. Blesss

cnbc teasing "next meme stock".... is it BROS or something else getting chatter?

@boingyman for some reason I think THIS IS IT may finally be it on SMSI. It might actually do something before end of year. All though that definition of Insanity thing...

k I caught an updraft in BROS...sold sahres... now shorting it at 65.5

Back