Economy stonks v21

@boingyman for some reason I think THIS IS IT may finally be it on SMSI. It might actually do something before end of year. All though that definition of Insanity thing...
I can tell you with high confidence that SMSI and TMUS is happening, but what I have no idea is WHEN it will occur. According to Bill (CEO) SP7 would be launched with TMUS via FamilyMode. Researched gathered at the recent TMUS national conference said that they will do a test launch in highly populated cities first before a full commercial launch. Based on all the info I gathered possibly a rollout in December. Q1 2022 is also a possibility. So don’t be surprised if nothing happens that traders will sell and this stock drops back down to sub $5s again.

Personally I don’t’ even care when it happens anymore. If the stock drops back down I will pick up a lot more shares. Heck a smart investor would just pick up more now based on the R/R and where the saying goes why pinch pennies when you can make dollars.

i'm catching pieces of this shit here and there, but i seem to be missing the big moves today. i also fell asleep. so there's that.

sold a $6c on the whole 100 wish shares i have.

sold root calls again (the same ones i've been flipping).

one of my solar stonks was up 9% today at one point, but i didn't sell any because i was holding out for the next .50 mark. oops.

i'm up pretty nicely, but it's just on paper today. i probably should have sold a bunch and locked in gains.

BB is going berserk.
I started buying $BB in March 2020. I bought them for a long play. All these automated cars are going to need cyber security.
The problem was they got labeled a meme stock, when they actually have a great product, that will be needed.
WSBets has been good, to make some quick money on pumps but they suck when something you like long term gets caught in their cross hairs.

I started buying $BB in March 2020. I bought them for a long play. All these automated cars are going to need cyber security.
The problem was they got labeled a meme stock, when they actually have a great product, that will be needed.
WSBets has been good, to make some quick money on pumps but they suck when something you like long term gets caught in their cross hairs.
I like to plug stocks I'm interested in into Reddit. The less discussion about it, the better. There is hardly anything on there about PATK - good sign. But It was a little concerning finding out that RYCEY has its own dedicated subreddit with 6,600 users, haha. https://www.reddit.com/r/RYCEY/

Agree it got stuck in the MEME craze which generally if the company is legitimately good long term it can affect the stock a bit with wild swings, its difficult to hold because of the fluctuations if you are in long term.. BB has that MEME likeable name and ring to it. I kinda like BB I think its a $20 stock, its had nothing but good news really and plenty of catalysts.

Meh so deep in SFT all year and its been a complete let down. No way am I selling this stock. Holding 5000 shares. The minute I sell it will moon because that's happened to me all year!

ayyyyy got some PINS after it spiked then crashed then halted. 60.5 to 62.5 real quick.

What has two thumbs and finally turning a profit in $SMSI?
This guy

alright bros tell me again what ur winning on and losing.
went deep against CAR this morning paid nicely.

explain why LVS is at near 2020 lows or did I miss some split? lol

lol i shoulda bet on Trumptards and DWAC.
These fucking morons are ready to throw even more money at their cult god via a shady Wuhan based spac deal rofl. Couldnt write this stuff in a fiction book.

Ayyy MILE finally cashing checks after so many weeks of loyal adding.

adma just announced a $50M offering @ $1/share and the share price went from .96 to $1.13 as a result.

{<huh}<WhatIsThis>

Back