Economy stonks v21

Trying to figure out why OPEN is up when Zillow and Redfin are down huge on iBuying programs halting.

Short SoFi, LCID! I think its a matter of when LCID sinks back under $20.

They haven't delivered a car yet. Getting awfully close to 2022 now.

The company is a complete fraud, been saying this forever

we will know this month. Sold last time that got over 40. Now I am back in with the amount of shares I sold. All the news is pointing to cars being delivered by the end of this month. They deliver a car it flies. It’s up a little this morning and starting to see the hype machine pumping.
Kenny Florian once said, buy the rumor sell the news.

Feeling real good for dumping UPST at $400. About the only good thing I have done since selling my CLNE.

Bry

frick put some on CVI and sold for a flip and it ran a lot more.

we will know this month. Sold last time that got over 40. Now I am back in with the amount of shares I sold. All the news is pointing to cars being delivered by the end of this month. They deliver a car it flies. It’s up a little this morning and starting to see the hype machine pumping.
Kenny Florian once said, buy the rumor sell the news.
It's gonna be a refurbished Datsun with papier-mâché hull and lawnmower DC engine sold for $150k to one Chinese loser and the stonk will go up

Inshallah

CAR giving me VIAC vibes back short it.
I see it going back below 150 on a dip; all analysts had it as a "buy" with targets between 100-140 within last 2 months and it's now back at ATH $157.50

They haven't delivered a car yet. Getting awfully close to 2022 now.
I was at the Century City mall in LA on Friday and went in the Lucid store with their Lucid Air on display. I should have asked how many cars have been sold so far, has anyone received their car and if not what is the ETA if I do purchase one.

I was at the Century City mall in LA on Friday and went in the Lucid store with their Lucid Air on display. I should have asked how many cars have been sold so far, has anyone received their car and if not what is the ETA if I do purchase one.
I dont think you could pay me to buy a 1st gen of any new tech ever. But still could trade to like $27.5 again on the stonk IMO or back to 17.5

I dont think you could pay me to buy a 1st gen of any new tech ever. But still could trade to like $27.5 again on the stonk IMO or back to 17.5
Will probably wait another 5 or so years until we get an EV, although I did consider a Model Y earlier this year. I probably would have jumped the gun if they had free charging at my work or if Tesla offered free lifetime supercharging again. Hopefully in 5 years Tesla's will have standard 500+ mile range.

Will probably wait another 5 or so years until we get an EV, although I did consider a Model Y earlier this year. I probably would have jumped the gun if they had free charging at my work or if Tesla offered free lifetime supercharging again. Hopefully in 5 years Tesla's will have standard 500+ mile range.
Yeah I'll wait another 5+ years; prolly buy a "new to me" 2021ish gas car in a few years with newer sensor features once I retire my 2015 suubie.

Gonna watch TSLA for shorting again if it goes up more lol.

NIO is looking awesome today, back in the green. I'm expecting it to increase a lot early next year when profitability starts to come into sight.

Biggest ragret of the year was not farm-loading PROG at .65 after a shitoffering
Has been memed up 400% in a month.

I’m buying OREAF after this dip.

Gonna have to start shorting BROS here at 60+.
lulz multiples.

Back